Metal Detecting:NSFW. Contains images of boobs and dirt holes, as well as pigeon corpses.

Christmas Tree

:lol: YOU'RE OFF THE CASE, TREE.

:lol: I'M NOT READY TO WALK AWAY FROM THIS ONE, DAMMIT!

YOU CAN'T TURN THIS OFF!

:lol:

TREE! YOU'VE GOT TILL FRIDAY TO FIND THE PIGEON! THE MAYORS CHEWING MY ASS! FRIDAY..........OR I'M PUTTING TOONPACK ON THE CASE!!!

Stevie was posting earlier in I think, you harsh bastard

I was fitter than you 18 months ago. By far. If you're told to do 12 months chemotherapy see if you put weight on. You couldn't do 6 let alone 12 and I'm in month 10, you boring fanny.

Behave man, there's not a week goes by you don't come on here to tell us how fat you've gotten. You're like the antithesis to CT.

It was an attempt at humour, sorry if it upset you

I would have thought the stage in Stevie's journey where people feel its okay to take the piss and him taking it on the chin would be worth celebrating.

(If he had taken it on the chin that is instead of being a cunt :)).

Edited by NJS

Behave man, there's not a week goes by you don't come on here to tell us how fat you've gotten. You're like the antithesis to CT.

It was an attempt at humour, sorry if it upset you

I was a bit sharp and that's not in my nature so apologies. I'm just fucked off that they won't let me go to the gym or run or do anything that puts a sweat on till this shit is over in November. Its making me hungry all of the time this shit too and like am woman I'm getting all upset when I pass the 2000 calorie marker in a day.

Just stuff your face for a bit til you're better man. Life on chemo must be shit enough without counting calories too.

Aye you're not wrong. Hate being a whiner. I tried running along Shields beach even though I'm not allowed to and it was like the opening credits of Baywatch with my moobs.

I spent my whole time on chemo vomiting. Got down to 63kg at one point.

So I can understand what Stevie is going through with weight concerns. The oncology nurses weigh you every chance they get so you become like a fucking jockey knowing your weight to the tenth of a kilo on any given day. It's mind numbing. And you can't do anything exciting so your weight becomes something you actually think about. Then the nutritionists started talking to you and you'd just rather they fuck off.

Stevie man hang in there. Get through chemo. The rest you can sort out after.

I spent my whole time on chemo vomiting. Got down to 63kg at one point.

So I can understand what Stevie is going through with weight concerns. The oncology nurses weigh you every chance they get so you become like a fucking jockey knowing your weight to the tenth of a kilo on any given day. It's mind numbing. And you can't do anything exciting so your weight becomes something you actually think about. Then the nutritionists started talking to you and you'd just rather they fuck off.

Stevie man hang in there. Get through chemo. The rest you can sort out after.

Thanks mate. They say most people can't cope with 6 months of chemo, well Monday is the start of month 10 and I'm alright, it's just my appetite is like Pavarotti's at the minute. They say everyone has different reactions to chemo. A lot of people lose so much body weight, while some like me, can't stop eating and I still have a pint. In 2 years I've went from 91kgs which was absolutely perfect for me to 110kgs. Mental, but you're right once November ends I'm dedicated enough to live in the gym.