Metal Detecting:NSFW. Contains images of boobs and dirt holes, as well as pigeon corpses.

Christmas Tree

Bollocks :lol:

I was concerned he'd catch the lisp.

I don't think so. I distinctly remember telling you he'd be more likely to catch the gay from your musical taste than any nursery teacher.

I don't think so. I distinctly remember telling you he'd be more likely to catch the gay from your musical taste than any nursery teacher.

I think you just threw that in because you're you more than because of anything CT said. :D

I've got some that took some heavy shelling in World War 2. I'd bring a hard hat.

:lol: there's a world war army barracks near me that's just been sold to a paintball company. I'm tempted to ask to do a bit detecting before it opens but I just know it won't end well.

Just as a completely amateur observation that handle thing looks Scandinavian to me. Looks like an impression of a longboat. Pretty sure the Romans weren't much for building boats, especially not of that nature. I'll defer to the better judgement of your fellow portly radar-bros-in-arms though.

Don't you have to get permission to keep stuff if it turns out to be really valuable/national interest?

Yeah, certain stuff has to be handed into flo at Durham (finds liaison officer).

She currently has a hoard of coins the club found 2 months ago. If she thinks it may be treasure the coroner gets involved.

Yeah, certain stuff has to be handed into flo at Durham (finds liaison officer).

She currently has a hoard of coins the club found 2 months ago. If she thinks it may be treasure the coroner gets involved.

So anything of real value has to be given up? What the fuck is the point then? Do you just enjoy filling your house with worthless junk or is it the banter with the other oddballs?

So anything of real value has to be given up? What the fuck is the point then? Do you just enjoy filling your house with worthless junk or is it the banter with the other oddballs?

Nobody's in it to get rich :lol:

But if anything is classed as treasure, the finder gets the market value.

Have you never seen national treasure ;)

afc7d7360f55fa049c6a64b2f0f556f3.jpg