Carver/Stone sacked

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crylaughin: This is the best bit of news I've heard this year. Time to celebrate, two down just need to get rid of Woodman.

Woodman won't be sacked. They'll be hoping he goes to Palace so we don't have to pay anything.

Seriously, there's not a another club on the planet that would have kept Carver on after that farcical performance. Rather than being optimistic CT, you should be asking yourself why it took so long for Charnley to announce it? Was he seriously considering asking new managers whether they wanted to keep them on? Because if he was, that's a pretty good sign nothing's changed, we're still being run by a rank amateur.

Seriously, there's not a another club on the planet that would have kept Carver on after that farcical performance. Rather than being optimistic CT, you should be asking yourself why it took so long for Charnley to announce it? Was he seriously considering asking new managers whether they wanted to keep them on? Because if he was, that's a pretty good sign nothing's changed, we're still being run by a rank amateur.

Charnley should have gone as well if Ashley was telling the truth about his plans. He's clearly at least partially responsible for the farce that the the last five months have been.

Actually I feel a little sorry for Carver, his heart was in the right place but his head was on another planet when he was thrust into Pardew's place. He relished the opportunity, did his best, but sadly his best was abysmal and fell way short in every aspect required of the job.

In reality, he should never have been given the job in the first place and that fault lies somewhere upstairs.

Poor man tried, but he just didn't have the qualifications nor expertise to handle the job facing him, but he thought he did.

Charnley should have gone as well if Ashley was telling the truth about his plans. He's clearly at least partially responsible for the farce that the the last five months have been.

Tbh though if the coaches have gone, Ashley has left the board and then he sacked charnley. MA would be leaving himself in the position of having to deal with all of that work himself, something he clearly has no appetite for. Charnley will be the next head to roll after he's dealt with this summer but things still aren't satisfactory i reckon

Depends what you mean by "real good".

Mcclaren in with money to spend and allowed to bring in his own team.

Even if not one player came in, that alone would improve performances.

The fact that we will hopefully get 6 first teamers will be a fantastic boost.

Then you have the likes of Tiote and De Jong coming back into a much more professional set up.

Add to that the lads from Nottingham and further progression from Aaron's and Perez.

And who knows maybe even McClaren managing to polish Rivière.

All bodes well for a positive season. Not being daft but I predict here and now, a very good cup run and possibly Europe.

Aimaad, Believe my friend, believe.

Oh, I believe things will get relatively better next season.

I also believe as long as the fat one is here they're always bound to come crashing down again. Matter of time before there's another episode of ultimate fuckery.

Matter of time before there's another episode of ultimate fuckery.

This is the sad fact.

The corpulent blob can't seem to help himself from doing it.

( Ashley, in this instance, not our erstwhile trowel warrior)