Carver/Stone sacked

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... or 9 hrs isn't that hard to work out?

If you're not drunk I don't know what the chuff is going on. First Telephonist, now Tanks? You working backwards through the dictionary?

So you were a telephonist. Yeah?

You denied it at first.

Tanks are cool. So are long range bombers. OK?

Or don't you agree....

So you were a telephonist. Yeah?

You denied it at first.

Tanks are cool. So are long range bombers. OK?

Or don't you agree....

:lol: No boozey, you said I am a telephonist, and I am not, nor have I been for over 6 years and even then, only for a month. It'd be odd to use a one month spell to define a working life?

tumblr_mld37nFCnj1rvb123o1_400.gif

:lol: No boozey, you said I am a telephonist, and I am not, nor have I been for over 6 years and even then, only for a month. It'd be odd to use a one month spell to define a working life?

tumblr_mld37nFCnj1rvb123o1_400.gif

See, idiot, heroin users don't say I was a heroin addict. They say I am a reforming heroin addict regardless of their current situation, but they are and always will be an addict. It is just the way it is. The same can be said about you too. You are and always will be a telephonist. A telemarketer. A germ you'd always say fuck off to if they got through to past your gatekeeper. Never forget that. Never forget.

See, idiot, heroin users don't say I was a heroin addict. They say I am a reforming heroin addict regardless of their current situation, but they are and always will be an addict. It is just the way it is. The same can be said about you too. You are and always will be a telephonist. A telemarketer. A germ you'd always say fuck off to if they got through to past your gatekeeper. Never forget that. Never forget.

:lol:

Ok you seriously need to stop drinking.

I think you need to stop talking about football in general tbf. And I'm trying to be kind.

Stick to the cricket thread.

Stick to the cricket thread.

You are a funny boy; I've shown more football knowledge over the years than you ever will. Is football even your first sport of choice? :lol:

Is it that time of the month that Ken loses his mind over nowt, then apologises for being a tedious prick the next day?

Go home drunk, you're Ken.

And here's the little no. irish cunt. After the fact. As usual. Little to say, but happy to back the idiot. :lol:

I love it.

Is it that time of the month that Ken loses his mind over nowt, then apologises for being a tedious prick the next day?

No. Not against a low ender like you.

Ah, it is then.

Crack on bonny lad, we'll all be here when you wake up tomorrow and realise what a tit you've made of yourself, yet again.

Edited by The Fish

Ah, it is then.

Crack on bonny lad, we'll all be here when you wake up tomorrow and realise what a tit you've made of yourself, yet again.

Ummm. No. My belief is you need to have consential sex with a female to have respect with those that have experienced it, That is sex agreeable between you and the person you aim to copulate with. To be honest with you I've always thought of you as a dweeb. I don't believe the girls you pull are of note. Seriously who would want to bone you? But at least you have hygiene standards that gives you a chance. Thta's more than some of my work peers.