Christopher Lee and Ron Moody

The Fish

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen motherfucker, I did my apprenticeship at the School of Hard knocks & my degree at the University of Life & If I want to type shite on an internet forum who are you to stop me eh?

Nobody. A makom, a muppet, a moron.

A TERRORIST.

http://www.griffonmerlin.com/ww2_interviews/christopher-lee/

I think he's actually let the cat out of the bag in this very interview - as he says, he doesn't write about these supposedly secret parts of his service, both because they're secret, but also because it's "not very interesting" to talk about the war. He says he was attached to Paddy Maine's unit, but as anyone who knows anything about this subject knows that pretty much every day of Paddy's military career has been documented in one form or another (because, secrets or no secrets, stories of the original SAS are in high demand), and pretty much every man who fired a gun during the period of airfield raids in the desert is documented as part of that narrative. And yet his name comes up nowhere, nobody has thought to include this notable association, not even as a footnote. It all only ever comes from him, it would appear.

Clearly, whatever it is he was doing when on these attachments, it was certainly not running around the desert at night, silently stabbing airfield sentries in the back. Anyone who reads his anecdotes or learns about how he 'can't talk about his special forces' work, and gets the impression he was intimately familiar with the business of killing in the way the LRDG et al went about it, frankly deserves to know the truth, because as you'll know if you read up on it, many of the guys who were doing that never survived the war, while others went off their nut with what we now know to be PTSD, or otherwise came to a miserable end after failing to re-integrate with civilian life and developing issues like alcoholism. Those lucky enough to go on to have successful civilian lives invariably got written about by others, whether they liked it or not, unless that is, what they did was not particularly dangerous or daring (granted, the intel work that he may have done was vital, but not dangerous).

Edit:

And as I said earlier, thanks to the military obsessives on Wikipedia, you can easily compare and contrast what is known about what Paddy got up to during the war https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddy_Mayne, with what little was written in Lee's biography about his time with the SAS. Bearing in mind that all of time he was with Paddy is the time he's claiming is Secret.

Edited by Makom

http://www.griffonmerlin.com/ww2_interviews/christopher-lee/

I think he's actually let the cat out of the bag in this very interview - as he says, he doesn't write about these supposedly secret parts of his service, both because they're secret, but also because it's "not very interesting" to talk about the war. He says he was attached to Paddy Maine's unit, but as anyone who knows anything about this subject knows that pretty much every day of Paddy's military career has been documented in one form or another (because, secrets or no secrets, stories of the original SAS are in high demand), and pretty much every man who fired a gun during the period of airfield raids in the desert is documented as part of that narrative. And yet his name comes up nowhere, nobody has thought to include this notable association, not even as a footnote. It all only ever comes from him, it would appear.

Clearly, whatever it is he was doing when on these attachments, it was certainly not running around the desert at night, silently stabbing airfield sentries in the back. Anyone who reads his anecdotes or learns about how he 'can't talk about his special forces' work, and gets the impression he was intimately familiar with the business of killing in the way the LRDG et al went about it, frankly deserves to know the truth, because as you'll know if you read up on it, many of the guys who were doing that never survived the war, while others went off their nut with what we now know to be PTSD, or otherwise came to a miserable end after failing to re-integrate with civilian life and developing issues like alcoholism. Those lucky enough to go on to have successful civilian lives invariably got written about by others, whether they liked it or not, unless that is, what they did was not particularly dangerous or daring (granted, the intel work that he may have done was vital, but not dangerous).

Edit:

And as I said earlier, thanks to the military obsessives on Wikipedia, you can easily compare and contrast what is known about what Paddy got up to during the war https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paddy_Mayne, with what little was written in Lee's biography about his time with the SAS. Bearing in mind that all of time he was with Paddy is the time he's claiming is Secret.

Did you type that in a camouflage onesie?

Nobody gives a shit basically.

Too cool to be schooled. Or just genuinely not bothered whether or not Lee was trying to inflate his record of the backs of those who did do these things.

But yes, I'm the cunt here.....

Too cool to be schooled. Or just genuinely not bothered whether or not Lee was trying to inflate his record of the backs of those who did do these things.

"But yes, I'm the cunt here".....

First sensible thing you've ever said.

Sad military obsessed civvy cunt.

Change the record. There's only one person obsessed with anything here, and that's your obsession with calling me a cunt. You either fancy me or want to fight me, but either way, I'm really not interested.

Change the record. There's only one person obsessed with anything here, and that's your obsession with calling me a cunt. You either fancy me or want to fight me, but either way, I'm really not interested.

I call ducks ducks and dogs dogs, it's not an obsession just correct use of nomenclature.

But I do detest civvies who obsess about the military.

Unless they're properly recognised historions of course.

The poor ducks and dogs I say. Although the thought of you chasing them around all day with your red angry Scots face on shouting 'cunt' and gesturing manically at them kinda fits my impression of you though. That's the real reason for this obsession. I know it, you know it, everybody else knows it. This military thing is just the latest excuse for your ongoing attempts at revenge/retaliation and desperate attention seeking, you'll have invented another one next time around I'm sure.

Change the record, you've been calling me a cunt ever since I said whatever it was I said about Scots that got your panties in a twist. You just tediously turn up and repeat it wherever I happen to be posting, like, well, like a typical Scottish cunt if I'm being honest.

To be fair, you're more of a boring bastard than a cunt.