Stone Cold Charlie Austin

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ. The Mirror. How is it even possible to write a "news" story that's only four paragraphs long, and yet have every single paragraph contradicting every other paragraph? Although that would seem to be good evidence that this shit is coming directly from the club.

:lol:

Would love to see this happen. If we sign Austin I may go full Fish optimism.

I'd need to see something happen to our defence before I allow hope to creep back in. Austin would be a good start but playing with Iron Mike at the back is like starting with a 1 or 2 goal deficit. I'm not sure Colo's still got it either.

Edited by Kitman

eh? He plays every week in England and has had a good season, you should have half a clue about him.

:lol: Aye howay CT you must know Berahino man.

Would love this to be true, a forward three of Berahino, Austin and Perez would be very exciting to watch. Obviously not getting excited until he's fully signed up but he'd be a class buy for the club especially as there is surely a canny bit of interest from other teams.

I'd need to see something happen to our defence before I allow hope to creep back in. Austin would be a good start but playing with Iron Mike at the back is like starting with a 1 or 2 goal deficit. I'm not sure Colo's still got it either.

I agree we need a couple CB's for sure, but signing Austin for the 12 to 15 M it will probably take would show commitment and be a great start. I think Perez will only get better, Cabella I think will come out and shine next season and maybe De Jong will even have a healthy spell.

I agree we need a couple CB's for sure, but signing Austin for the 12 to 15 M it will probably take would show commitment and be a great start. I think Perez will only get better, Cabella I think will come out and shine next season and maybe De Jong will even have a healthy spell.

I don't disagree mate, it's more about my unwillingness to engage with the club after all hope and enjoyment has been trampled out of me by the current regime. We'll need to have a bloody good window before I turn into CT lite and start enthusing about the future!

I don't disagree mate, it's more about my unwillingness to engage with the club after all hope and enjoyment has been trampled out of me by the current regime. We'll need to have a bloody good window before I turn into CT lite and start enthusing about the future!

Yeah I absolutely agree. I might be setting myself up for a huge pile of pain and heartache.

This - defence is crucial, so we put less pressure on everyone else