football memorabilla

trooper

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=&_osacat=6093&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xsteve+harper+signed+gloves.TRS0&_nkw=steve+harper+signed+gloves&_sacat=6093

Just seen this on ebay its one of Steve Harpers signed gloves when i remembered i have a pair of Steve's gloves that are signed by him. What happened was we lived in Blyth about 4 years ago and the young 'un came running in "look at these he said" they were a set of goalie gloves with Steve Harpers signature on. He said Harper & Coloccini were in the street Colo was buying a puppy the young 'un cheekily asked Harper if he had any tickets Harper said no then went in the boot of the car and said you can have these and gave him the gloves.

Edited by trooper

When you say you have a pair of signed gloves, don't you mean your lad has them? Or when he brought them in did you say "Mint I'm having those!" and grab them off him?

Still got a signed photo of KK sitting at the wheel of a Newcastle Breweries tanker from when he was here as a player. Used to have a poster with all the squad from that era that was signed. Waddle, Varadi, Beardsley, Arthur Cox et al.

Got a signed 96 shirt. I'm fairly certain it's the whole 1st team squad, but there's definitely the biggest players, like Shearer, Ferdinand, Lee, Ginola etc.

Was a Best Man gift and blew the shitty personalised leather laptop bag I got him out of the water.

I don't buy them for presents you big bumder

I buy what people want, you squashed bollock. As if I'm creative enough to choose that.

I was going to buy him a bottle of whisky. :dunno:

When you say you have a pair of signed gloves, don't you mean your lad has them? Or when he brought them in did you say "Mint I'm having those!" and grab them off him?

No they were his he gave them to me as an xmas present.

I've got a few signed shirts after I went through a phase of buying up memorabilia while pissed at charity events. I've even got Keegan's sig on one I think, as I went to one of the do's he did at the Fed. Now they're all just sitting in a cupboard, although one shirt is framed, but I can't even be arsed to hang it up. I can't decide if it's because I've fallen out of love with the club because of Ashley, or just because I never really wanted any of them in the first place. Now that the buzz of buying them has long since faded, I feel an odd sense of detachment from them. Quite disturbing really, all told.

I've got a bit of grass from St. James' Park pitch in a frame with a certificate signed by Kevin Keegan. They were selling bits of turf in a charity movement at the end of 1993 - 4 season.

Got a signed bottletop shirt with Keegan, Harper, Didi Hamann , Laurent Robert, Shearer, Harper and others.

Signed Blue Star asics top by Keegan (last weekend)

signed photo of Keegans first newcastle goal against QPR, do I win?

I've got a few signed shirts after I went through a phase of buying up memorabilia while pissed at charity events. I've even got Keegan's sig on one I think, as I went to one of the do's he did at the Fed. Now they're all just sitting in a cupboard, although one shirt is framed, but I can't even be arsed to hang it up. I can't decide if it's because I've fallen out of love with the club because of Ashley, or just because I never really wanted any of them in the first place. Now that the buzz of buying them has long since faded, I feel an odd sense of detachment from them. Quite disturbing really, all told.

Donate them to a charity.

Yeah, really disturbing stuff.

Alright, keep your knickers on Captain Literal. Call my distrusting, but I don't think I could donate them unless I knew who/what they were being used to raise money for, i.e. basically knowing someone personally involved in the charity. Which is how I ended up with them in the first place! That mention of bottle top shirts might be it though - none of the shirts I've got are of the designs I really liked or most associated with good times. Whereas I'm sure I'd treasure a bottle top shirt actually, or the blue NR SBR era one.