Ant

Happy Birthday Jill

Have a good one @@Jill , in NYC.... your facebook updates are just mean for those of us still in the UK :D

Can someone wish Jill a happy birthday from me please. I'm not speaking to her whilst she continues to post fab pics of "that place" on FB :huff:

"I've had an absolutely brilliant birthday! Strolled along the beach at Coney Island, watched the NY Red Bulls and admired the view from the top of 30 Rock. Thanks for all the messages everyone!"

Y'see?! She's clearly hating every minute of it :yes

I spent $360 on two tickets for Book of Mormon last time I was over, decent show but not worth the money. The $100 I spent on four drinks during the show was the real kicker.

Happy birthday Jill......you'll be pleased to know you share a birthday with the present Mrs PL...hope you didn't spend yours in an over priced and indeed hugely overrated gastropub listening to jumped up trustafarians braying on about what daddy has bought them lately or encountering drunken aquaintances from over a decade ago who have just come out of £14k worth of rehab to state that what they learned most about themselves was that they didn't really have a drink problem after all, then go on to steal the chips off your plate and did them in the tartare sauce...no,I expect NYC was a a tiny bit better than that.... :glare:

EDIT : "dip" ;)

Edited by PaddockLad