What makes you smile?

Howmanheyman

After narrowly avoiding a woman who was in the wrong lane suddenly turning into my lane at a roundabout I was cheered up no end seeing a dog looking out of a car window absolutely fucking loving it. :lol:

My two little girls (6 and 3) and generally just being alive. Having survived cancer it has sort of refocused me in terms of what I think is important. The 10in scar on my stomach is a good reminder of that.

The 6-year old who is more sensible that I've ever been or will ever be. We were out in the middle of Newcastle tonight at a family friend's party. At about 10pm he gave a huge audible sigh and said "Mammy, It's time for ET to go home..." This is along with recent pearls of wisdom which includes "That rollercoaster is a little bit too fast, too dangerous and I was worried. I don't think you should go on any more..."

By the time he's 16 I'm not going to be allowed out of the house and wouldn't dare come home late. Really not sure where I got him from...

My two little girls (6 and 3) and generally just being alive. Having survived cancer it has sort of refocused me in terms of what I think is important. The 10in scar on my stomach is a good reminder of that.

aye, just bring everyone down ffs

I'm just drunk enough to cry at that

The fact I'm alive and being told by top end doctors that I'm dealing with everything better than anyone that hospital has ever seen with my condition and amount of chemo I've had. She might be talking bollocks like, but another doctor said it and I'm such a big heed anyway, I make it far more important than it is.

• 7 months later...

When someone does that a full on stumble for 3 steps then stacks it into the ground, arms full length forwards. Also cocky young kids doing wheelys on bikes and stacking it. Falling over basically.