Other Clubs' Transfers

The Fish

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man U have got 40m including Navas for De Gea.

Couldn't get it done on time* apparently. Madrid's fax machine needed the ribbon changing and Carlos the janitor had fucked off for a siesta and didn't bother coming back...

*There may be an appeal to fifa because these chancing fuckers think theyre above the rules that apply to everyone else :glare:

I dunno, the FA generally grant extra time if there's clear evidence a deal was agreed before the deadline but I don't think the spanish give much leeway.

But of course this is Real Madrid we're talking about so who knows?

Song back to West Ham on loan, Victor Moses going there too apparently.

Everton have spend 10 million on a centre back from River Plate.

They've gone after the wrong one.

Balanta.jpg

Can't see them taking Navas with DG still on the books. Also can't see RM letting him go.

Do you reckon Van Gaal will relent to playing De Gea until January though?

It's clear Romero is not up to being first choice and Valdes is just not going to play.

If DDG won't play or Van Gaal won't play him they need a better keeper.

Seriously, who was the last decent player they actually signed? Borini is hit & miss and the only one I can think of is Danny Rose and he was a loan from Spurs as well.

Edited by Haydnator

Mackems thread on yedlin went from he's shit worse than van aanholt to "happy enough with that". They fucking love a Spurs reject like

Yedlins shite like, he's a sprinter and nothing more. As said in the other thread they never sign players that are any good, he's just another shitter.

Yedlins shite like, he's a sprinter and nothing more. As said in the other thread they never sign players that are any good, he's just another shitter.

The penny dropped for them that they've signed loads of rejects from bigger clubs and are skint/stuck with loads of deadwood. Then they went out and got a couple of spurs rejects and a liverpool reject and are on cloud 9. :lol:

Never learn.

The penny dropped for them that they've signed loads of rejects from bigger clubs and are skint/stuck with loads of deadwood. Then they went out and got a couple of spurs rejects and a liverpool reject and are on cloud 9. :lol:

Never learn.

:lol: Aye the Man Utd rejects didn't work so I'm sure it'll work out better getting the rejects of the clubs a tier below...

Yedlin was clearly bought as a way for Spurs to boost their image in the USA after he got a handful of sub appearances in the World cup, when everyone was knackered he came on and chased people around I genuinely hope Sunderland start the useless twat.