Other Clubs' Transfers

The Fish

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a clown in a circus. One Premier League goal in nearly two hundred games.

He's a defensive midfielder, you twisted bollock in the rat's scrotum of life

• 2 weeks later...

Everton have apparently agreed a deal for Andriy Yarmolenko, who is a left footed left winger who can cross the ball...which is exactly what we need.

We've signed another player who fancies himself as a number 10

Arsenal must be so disappointing to their fans, year on year. I really thought they had the potential to push for the title this year, but they look just as shaky as ever.

Arsenal must be so disappointing to their fans, year on year. I really thought they had the potential to push for the title this year, but they look just as shaky as ever.

In the league you mean? They did win the FA cup last term...

In the league you mean? They did win the FA cup last term...

That's true, admittedly. It seems Benzema has distanced himself from them though, which means they're inevitably going to fall short of the title (if they would have ever had hope with him, that is).

I just wonder why they don't make that final push.

Does anyone actually care who wins the league? :dunno: I honestly couldn't give a shit; more interested in who comes up or goes down.

It was interesting to listen to them going on before the match last night about how arsenal have developed (or not) since they had that team of invincibles. It basically comes down to them losing Viera and Wenger refusing to try and replace him for me. You need some powerful players like that in the middle of the park if you want to win the league but for some reason Wenger thinks he can do with the likes of Fabregas, Ramsey, Arteta and Wilshire. Wenger also seems to be almost as intent as Pardew in playing players out of position. They'll never win the league again with him as manager unless he can change.

He only played 3 pl matches though, then Chelsea sold him for a profit. He's impressed for a few years either on loan or permanent in the bundesliga and for his national team