Have you ever cheated DEATH?

Christmas Tree

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one thing about shrooms though, unlike paper acid, is you never really know how strong they're going to be. you could get a couple of mild ones mixed up with a bad boy that will loosen your marbles.

the one thing about shrooms though, unlike paper acid, is you never really know how strong they're going to be. you could get a couple of mild ones mixed up with a bad boy that will loosen your marbles.

Why's that unlike paper acid (or microdots for that matter)? I think the dosage is much more consistent with shrooms. Whereas the strength of acid varies massively. Even within the same batch sometimes.

Why's that unlike paper acid (or microdots for that matter)? I think the dosage is much more consistent with shrooms. Whereas the strength of acid varies massively. Even within the same batch sometimes.

i found the opposite. i always felt you knew where you were with tabs and dots, once someone had been a guinea pig, where with shrooms it was more of a game of russian roulette.

i found the opposite. i always felt you knew where you were with tabs and dots, once someone had been a guinea pig, where with shrooms it was more of a game of russian roulette.

That's the point, surely. You don't know until someone has taken them how strong they are. Probably a case of the prep etc. with varying strengths of shrooms I.e. I would guess the amount of psilocybin can decrease quite rapidly once they're picked.

Driving along the M180 behind a transporter with about 6 BMW's on it, I pulled out to overtake just as the driver swerved violently to avoid something (not me) and the mechanism holding the last car on snapped and the car came off the back of the transporter at speed.

Felt very lucky not to have been behind it as I had been15 seconds before.

Oh also driving on the A1079 home from the last match of the season. Two deer came out of the bushes and tried to killed themselves using my car. I ended up facing the wrong way on the road. Just as well it was quiet and didn't cause a major accident (just to my nerves).

Both deer looked to be fine as they heading in opposite directions to set themselves up for the next sucker that past.

Edited by Jan

Driving along the M180 behind a transporter with about 6 BMW's on it, I pulled out to overtake just as the driver swerved violently to avoid something (not me) and the mechanism holding the last car on snapped and the car came off the back of the transporter at speed.

Felt very lucky not to have been behind it as I had been15 seconds before.

jesus. i always wonder whether that sort of thing could happen when driving past one of those

jesus. i always wonder whether that sort of thing could happen when driving past one of those

Well I now know and try to steer (not pun intended) clear of them.

Was hitch hiking along the M180 when I got real lucky and got a lift from a BMW transporter and instead of a hairy tattooed bloke, the driver was a female! Things were going ok until she spotted a fucking minuscule spider crawling along the dashboard which must have been about 1mm big. She screamed and made an absolute twat of herself, swerving to one side of the road just as a car behind us tried to overtake us with another screaming female driving that as well!

I'll just pay for a train ticket next time. :good:

Was hitch hiking along the M180 when I got real lucky and got a lift from a BMW transporter and instead of a hairy tattooed bloke, the driver was a female! Things were going ok until she spotted a fucking minuscule spider crawling along the dashboard which must have been about 1mm big. She screamed and made an absolute twat of herself, swerving to one side of the road just as a car behind us tried to overtake us with another screaming female driving that as well!

I'll just pay for a train ticket next time. :good:

And I will happily tie you to the track infront of it :thumbup:

• 8 months later...

Just after Christmas last year, we went to Tesco and one of the shop assistants gave the kids two of them giant helium balloons.

New Years Eve, knacker here decided it'd be funny to show the kids what inhaling helium does to your voice and went too far. I think I'd emptied just under half the balloon when my lips turned blue and I hit the deck. Fortunately there was someone mature around who got me to the window to get some air back in my lungs - was out for about 2 mins during which time the kids were convinced I was a gonna (wasn't far off it allegedly).

Craig, do you consider this second, post near death phase of your life, to be something of a squeakquel?

I see the passing of time has done nothing for you humour levels. How's tricks Boris?