Alexandar Mitrovic

The Fish

Lol ewark 9 out of ten - how many years is that 10/15? And I think Bobby's team with Lineker, and Gazza, Shilton (with seamen in reserve?) was just a little bit better than anything we've had since.

England is a shit international team and has deteriorated steadily for many years or competitions.

I'm still smarting about the watch selling comment.

Chris Woods was the reserve keeper in 1990. Third choice was former Newcastle legend Dave Beasant

That's the thing though, comparatively good compared to Kinnear, Carver or Pardew's last couple of seasons. So fucking what? :lol:

well, he's not completely awful is he? you have to look for the positives after a decade of ashley's decision making.

i think he could potentially do alright and establish us as a top 10 side again, which is basically as good as it's going to get till the fat fucker fucks off.

lol its been a few years since I heard a David Seaman joke, just as good now as they were then.

When Beckham scores I drink becks, when scholes scores I drink SKOL, thank god david seaman was a goalie.

Edited by scoobos