Alexandar Mitrovic

The Fish

2 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Well not on the Rockford Files, Starsky and Hutch, Fraiser, Happy Days and Cheers...:icon_lol:

Cheers ( not the show)

Can't recall them ever saying "a cent for your thoughts".

Hey, those shows date you.:)

• Haha 1

Nitro puts in another 90 minutes for Fulham and SCORES AGAIN!    Are you keeping an eye on him Rafa?

Nitro does seem to be plagued with a snotty nose however.:huh:

49 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Nitro puts in another 90 minutes for Fulham and SCORES AGAIN!    Are you keeping an eye on him Rafa?

Nitro does seem to be plagued with a snotty nose however.:huh:

If you know Mitro really well – if you attack and you create a lot of chances and crosses he will score goals, no doubt that. But a team that has 40-45 or even 35% possession in some games, you have to defend in some games, you have to play counter-attack. If you don’t have all these players who can do that and you have to sacrifice something.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wondering-rafa-loaned-mitro-read-14364221

On 31/03/2018 at 23:02, Tdansmith said:

Well not on the Rockford Files, Starsky and Hutch, Fraiser, Happy Days and Cheers...:icon_lol:

Cheers ( not the show)

They call a 1c coin a penny in the US 

8 hours ago, Noelie said:

Mitro scores the winner for Fulham, puts in another 90 minute shift. (are you paying attention Rafa?)

If you know Mitro really well – if you attack and you create a lot of chances and crosses he will score goals, no doubt that. But a team that has 40-45 or even 35% possession in some games, you have to defend in some games, you have to play counter-attack. If you don’t have all these players who can do that and you have to sacrifice something.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wondering-rafa-loaned-mitro-read-14364221

37 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

He was busy master minding an away victory mate.

Funny how we’ve shot up the table since mitros disruptive influence was shipped out of the club innit? 

1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

I can understand why, the last bird I bucked after meeting in there looked like a Pterodactyl.

Mitro will be pleased for you but possibly a case of wrong thread.

Given that Mitrovic has said that Benitez is “too tactical” and admitted that Newcastle’s style of play doesn’t suit him, I should imagine that Benitez couldn’t give a flying fuck given that, since Mitrovic left, Benitez’s tactics have seen us lose only once (away to Liverpool) and beat Man Utd and Arsenal.

Still, Mitrovic’s transfer value has almost certainly gone up, I imagine Rafa has paid attention to that.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Noelie said:

And Nitro scored again on Saturday..................FFS Rafa, are you paying attention?

25 minutes ago, RafaBenitez said:

I am not, I do not care.

Tut-tut Rafa.:huh:

27 minutes ago, t00nraider said:

His English has improved if it is ;). Don't understand the rage, Mitro had plenty chances in the Premiership, but failed to deliver both in terms of discipline and ability.

Are you the same tOOnraider that posts on nufcforum ? 

4 hours ago, t00nraider said:

His English has improved if it is ;). Don't understand the rage, Mitro had plenty chances in the Premiership, but failed to deliver both in terms of discipline and ability.

Saw a bit of the game.  Sessegnon put in a fantastic cross from the wing for the centre forward to power into the goal.  Mitro was strolling forward from the half way line :) 

8 hours ago, Howay said:

I’d understand if we were struggling but we’re 10th and just beat Arsenal at home for the first time since 2005 in the league. 

Aye, bizarre patter from our resident nonagenarian

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 23:22, Tdansmith said:

Are you the same tOOnraider that posts on nufcforum ? 

I am thee.

NUFC-forum site seems to have closed so found this one, although I think I used to post on this one years ago (if it's the one I'm thinking of).

"When the lad plays regularly". This is the point though, how can he play regularly if he keeps getting sent off ;)