Alexandar Mitrovic

The Fish

1 minute ago, adios said:

I'd be tempted to stick a grand on that and wind him up from the crowd.

I mean, the ideal situation is obviously Mitrovic scoring, whipping his shirt off to celebrate to get the yellow, then a straight red for a celebratory headbutt on, oh, I dunno, lets say their physio.

22 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Put a fiver on him to score and be carded at 13/2 and £2 on him to score and get a red at 100/1.

Both those look much better value bets than the hatrick odds.

4 minutes ago, adios said:

Him fucking a lino in the centre circle at halftime seems like much better value too.

As long as he scores in the first half I'm totally ok with that.

37 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

And Mitro gets on the score sheet :lol:

You've stole my thunder you fucking SpaceCadet.:mad:

Anyway, Nitro scores again........and against the Mackems...........are you listening Rafa?.:)

Because Rafa requires intelligent, disciplined players first and foremost.  Mitro will probably never be that.

I would say Joselu was a gamble that didn't pay off, not a measure of what's required talent-wise.  He'll likely be gone in the Summer too.

I don't mean anything about dirty play, I mean the ability to follow instructions.

And a fully fit Slimani being "vastly inferior" to Mitrovic is at the very least debatable.  

Edited by adios

He admitted as much himself in that interview soon after going on loan.  He has difficulty sticking to Rafa's gameplan.

As an aside, in an era where so much rests on the player up top (often on his own), I don't think he's mobile enough.

And I've always liked Mitro :MITRO:  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Why didn't Mitro celebrate in front of those sad makem bastards when he scored.For that reason alone I fully back Rafa for not selecting him.

Make your mind up, ffs.