Alexandar Mitrovic

The Fish

Played very well again.  Media have picked up on how much talent he has.  Good stuff.

See lots of our fans on various social media platforms proper hating on him.  Weirdos. 

11 minutes ago, beatty said:

Played very well again.  Media have picked up on how much talent he has.  Good stuff.

See lots of our fans on various social media platforms proper hating on him.  Weirdos. 

Newcastle fans don't hate him, most just know he's not good enough for the Premier League

He didn't play that well over the 90 mins, he started off good, scored a great goal, but missed a sitter then the Swiiss equalised and lost 2-1

Nowt weird about it mate, i like him, he is just not good enough.

Time will prove how wrong, or right Newcastle fans were. Still nowt weird about it.

7 hours ago, robchester said:

Still can't quite believe that when Mitro can do it on every stage, he can't get a game for us when our alternative is Joselu. 

Joselu speaks Spanish which might enhance his chances with Rafa.:)

7 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Every stage ?  Championship ? 

Championship stage, Premier League stage, International friendly stage, World Cup stage, and Dutch league stage.:razz:

7 hours ago, Tdansmith said:

Newcastle fans don't hate him, most just know he's not good enough for the Premier League

He didn't play that well over the 90 mins, he started off good, scored a great goal, but missed a sitter then the Swiiss equalised and lost 2-1

Nowt weird about it mate, i like him, he is just not good enough.

Time will prove how wrong, or right Newcastle fans were. Still nowt weird about it.

Not good enough?

He's scored 15 goals in his last 21 international games.

12 in 17 for Fulham.

I wish all of our strikers were as shit as Mitro at scoring goals. 

16 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Point is we didn’t miss him at all ffs :lol: 

I thought the point was we should sack Rafa and build the team around Mitro

We didn't miss him? I'd have took anyone over Joselu, the lad is useless. we did ok in the final few weeks to get ourselves out of trouble but at several points in the season, we were worrying about how many teams were worse than us. 

I do accept though that his time at Newcastle is long gone. Rafa doesn't rate him so let's sell him for as much as we can so we can someone else for a fraction of his value. Chuck Joselu in as a freebie just to get rid of his wage bill. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robchester said:

We didn't miss him? I'd have took anyone over Joselu, the lad is useless. we did ok in the final few weeks to get ourselves out of trouble but at several points in the season, we were worrying about how many teams were worse than us. 

I do accept though that his time at Newcastle is long gone. Rafa doesn't rate him so let's sell him for as much as we can so we can someone else for a fraction of his value. Chuck Joselu in as a freebie just to get rid of his wage bill. 

Raffa are you reading :D

We had just got promoted and finished 10th, highest of all promoted teams I think?

We need to strengthen this summer obviously but last season was as good as we could hope for imo, with or without Mitrovic.

• Like 1