Alexandar Mitrovic

The Fish

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

Dunno why, but whenever I see ", man ;) " I always read it like a stoned Californian surfer dude. "chill out, maaaan ;) " style.

Come to hand man, I read it as Jamaican sah.:)

• 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Nitro scores again for Serbia, c'mon Rafa, give the lad a break.

China 0 - 2 Serbia

I'm not sure whats happened between him & Rafa Noelie but i can't see it happening in fact i think Mitro will be sold in January

Just now, Ant said:

aye but still worth a go ahead of Joselu surely, he's clearly in some sort of form and can't get a look in when Joselu isn't

tbh Rafa must just want rid of him which is a shame imo quite like the loopy fucker even if he is a hot head

You'd think so like but I guess he's seeing him in training every day etc.

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Scoring at that level doesn't automatically translate into scoring in the PL, look at David Healy.

True, but he is scoring (which is more than can be said for Joselu) and not getting a chance to show whether or not he can do it at this level (again).

hoy him against man u. it's not like we're expecting to get anything from the game? what's the worst that could happen? 

a red card, as he tries too hard to impress, i suppose. 

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

hoy him against man u. it's not like we're expecting to get anything from the game? what's the worst that could happen? 

Maybe he won't be as mobile/suit the system well enough to stifle them which, let's face it, is about the height of Rafa's ambition at Old Trafford.

10 minutes ago, adios said:

Maybe he won't be as mobile/suit the system well enough to stifle them which, let's face it, is about the height of Rafa's ambition at Old Trafford.

Think that's the issue. Joselu will probably never be prolific and looks like he couldn't score in a brothel at the minute but the graft and mobility he provides just isn't in Mitro's locker.

On 10/11/2017 at 4:13 PM, Dr Gloom said:

Lots of championship and Chinese clubs interested in him apparently.  So he might be worth playing just because he will be out to Impress any new club. 

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

That's true. Maybe it's because he signed him and he has Spanish connections ?

It's clearly because Rafa thinks he's a better fit for the system he prefers to play 

• 2 weeks later...