He's played 49 games for us, Fulham and Serbia since then.

1 red card 

31 goals

It's lunacy to suggest we are better off without him :lol: I reiterate my original post, Rafa is a good manager, he dropped a bollock not giving Mitrovic more of a chance. Particularly as he's exactly the type of player he's trying to mould Joselu and Rondon into 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 1

Mitrovic is the first player we have sold in ages who has actually gone on to be decent following his departure.

There are enough Sissoko's behind us for the odd Mitrovic to get through. Generally we sell people and they are shite going forward, which is all we could ask ;) 

And if we'd bought someone decent this summer, I doubt we'd even be talking about Mitro beyond the occasional "pleased for the lad" etc.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

He's played 49 games for us, Fulham and Serbia since then.

1 red card 

31 goals

It's lunacy to suggest we are better off without him :lol: I reiterate my original post, Rafa is a good manager, he dropped a bollock not giving Mitrovic more of a chance. Particularly as he's exactly the type of player he's trying to mould Joselu and Rondon into 

So you think Benitez should have persisted player that has openly admitted in the media he didn't want to follow tactical instructions? :lol: I'm fucking sure mate

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

And if we'd bought someone decent this summer, I doubt we'd even be talking about Mitro beyond the occasional "pleased for the lad" etc.

True, although it's madness that we sold him before we had sourced a replacement 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

Is it fair to say its perfectly legitimate to criticise Rafa but it's a bit like being diagnosed with cancer then having a go at the consultant about  a certain  part of your treatment?  :D

i'd rather mitro was still here ahead of joselu. i get that mitro doesn't work in rafa's system, but neither does that useless cunt. he's worthless. what's even more galling is he's keeping rondon out of the team. tbf to rondon, he had a canny goal scoring record prior to joining west brom. give him and the cokehead a gan up front because perez and joselu are making me want to hurt myself. 

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 08:32, TheGingerQuiff said:

So you think Benitez should have persisted player that has openly admitted in the media he didn't want to follow tactical instructions? :lol: I'm fucking sure mate

But didn't Nitro make those comments after he was gone?

29 minutes ago, Noelie said:

But didn't Nitro make those comments after he was gone?

Not sure when he made them matters, just that he was unwilling to follow instructions.  The fact he may have kept quiet beforehand, and just showed by his actions, is more relevant.

• Like 2

Muto should start up front until Rondon is fit. At least he adds some energy and movement up there. Took his goal well against the mancs.