Alexandar Mitrovic

The Fish

We can't claim to be dragging ourselves out without actually dragging ourselves out of the bottom three. Recent performances have been more heartening but that counts for very little when we're in relegation position. In some ways it could be more disheartening for the players to see their effors going basically unrewarded.

How long can we afford to wait for the goals to come though? Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking Mitrovic, I like him and I do think he has goals in him. But out situaiton is getting more desperate with each passing week!

He'll score at least another eight before the end of the season.

I hope so. Although, would that be enough given that only Gini is regularly chipping in from the rest of the team?

We definitely need another goal scorer too but thankfully that seems to be apparent to the club.

We definitely need another goal scorer too but thankfully that seems to be apparent to the club.

It seems so. In spite of myself I'm actually getting quite excited about the possibility of bringing in Berahino so I just know we'll end up with fucking Gomis or someone when we're desperate!

Still in the relegation zone, fewer games to get out. Honestly Fish, do you argue with your hand when you're masturbating?

Weren't you chipping off last year that we were definitely going down as well? How'd that turn out? :cuppa:

The performances are improving, we've strengthened our squad, and look to be strengthening it further. We're now closer to 15th than 19th and the teams around us are struggling. One of them looks like they've thrown the towel in completely (Swansea). But aye, our situation is definitely getting even more desperate.

Chipping off?

:dunno:

Phrase that I grew up with, I took it to mean "popping up with (petty) complaints".

Generally used as a preemptive scolding "We're going here and I don't want you chipping off all the way".

Thought it was common.

Weren't you chipping off last year that we were definitely going down as well? How'd that turn out? :cuppa:

The performances are improving, we've strengthened our squad, and look to be strengthening it further. We're now closer to 15th than 19th and the teams around us are struggling. One of them looks like they've thrown the towel in completely (Swansea). But aye, our situation is definitely getting even more desperate.

Obviously the teams around us are struggling, we're in the bottom three, if they weren't struggling they wouldn't be around us. But Swansea have just won their last game to move above and just appointed a new manager so I wouldnt say they were throwing in the towel just yet. And Bournemouth have also strengthened and have been picking up results more regularly than us.

Obviously the teams around us are struggling, we're in the bottom three, if they weren't struggling they wouldn't be around us. But Swansea have just won their last game to move above and just appointed a new manager so I wouldnt say they were throwing in the towel just yet. And Bournemouth have also strengthened and have been picking up results more regularly than us.

:lol:

Fuck me, this place. I'm honestly confused as to why many of you get out of bed in the morning.

"Other teams are struggling, but they'll get out of it and we won't."

:lol:

Fuck me, this place. I'm honestly confused as to why many of you get out of bed in the morning.

"Other teams are struggling, but they'll get out of it and we won't."

We're struggling and we're in the relegation zone = desperate and getting more desperate as games pass.

Swansea are struggling but out of relegation zone = in their own hands so not as desperate as us

Norwich are struggling but our of relegation zone = see Swansea

Bournemouth are struggling but 3 points and a better goal difference out of the relegation zone = see Swansea but a bit better.

Chelsea are playing shite but have a squad of near world class players = They are realistically in no threat of relegation

West Brom are struggling but 6 points clear = by no means great but not desperate at this stage

Watford are experiencing their first bad run since promotion but are still 8 points clear with a far superior goal difference = could still get dragged in but not desperate.

Surely none of this is difficult to understand?

That's not what people are saying though, Bunter.

Aren't they?

" if they weren't struggling they wouldn't be around us. But Swansea have just won their last game to move above and just appointed a new manager so I wouldnt say they were throwing in the towel just yet. And Bournemouth have also strengthened and have been picking up results more regularly than us."

If that doesn't say "Newcastle are fucked and those around us are getting out of it" I don't know what would.

We're struggling and we're in the relegation zone = desperate and getting more desperate as games pass.

Swansea are struggling but out of relegation zone = in their own hands so not as desperate as us

Norwich are struggling but our of relegation zone = see Swansea

Bournemouth are struggling but 3 points and a better goal difference out of the relegation zone = see Swansea but a bit better.

Chelsea are playing shite but have a squad of near world class players = They are realistically in no threat of relegation

West Brom are struggling but 6 points clear = by no means great but not desperate at this stage

Watford are experiencing their first bad run since promotion but are still 8 points clear with a far superior goal difference = could still get dragged in but not desperate.

Surely none of this is difficult to understand?

Maybe the difference you see between Swansea & Norwich's desperate situation and our own is bigger than I do?

I see Swansea as being 1pt above us, selling key players to rivals and in terrible form and therefore in as much trouble as us. You see them as out of the relegation zone and therefore not in as much trouble

Edited by The Fish