proof we can all get along together here

themags

Snake 'befriends' snack hamster

_41233234_hamstersnake_ap203b.jpg

Their relationship began in October last year, when zookeepers presented the hamster to the snake as a meal.

The rat snake, however, refused to eat the rodent. The two now share a cage, and the hamster sometimes falls asleep sitting on top of his natural foe.

"I have never seen anything like it," a zookeeper at the Mutsugoro Okoku zoo told the Associated Press News agency.

The hamster was initially offered to Aochan, the two-year-old rat snake, because it was refusing to eat frozen mice,.

As a joke, the zookeeper said they named the hamster Gohan - the Japanese word for meal.

"I don't think there's any danger. Aochan seems to enjoy Gohan's company very much," said zookeeper Kazuya Yamamoto.

The apparent friendship between the snake and hamster is one of many reported bonds spanning the divide between predator and prey.

from - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4627950.stm

Is that a metaphor for the relationship between Asprilla's foreskin and the rest of this board?

82418[/snapback]

Naaaa - its me and Leazes - just look at his chubby cheeks...........

Guest Toplass-101

Both are nice in their own way I guess, and if they get on that is cute, but girls should never trust anything which has smooth shiny skin.

Guest Toplass-101
so smooth

82664[/snapback]

Is it just me or have I intepreted that wrongly :(

82686[/snapback]

oooh I wasnt being nasty :o , it should have been interpreted in a nice cutesicuddlyfluffywuffy way :razz:

Load of shite if you ask me. Look at the snakes eyes, milky they are, that means the snake is either shedding it's skin or about to and they don't feed at this time, well at least mine never used to, even when tempted with a live goldfish swimming around in a bowl in it's tank.

Thats how they've got the photo imo