Georginio Wijnaldum

Happy Face

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can forget the Obertans, the Gouffrans and all the other deadbeats. McLaren has shown in his first signing the type and class of player he is after and as long as Ashley keeps coming up with the money then McLaren is going to change the face of our team. As far as transfer fees go this is the THIRD highest fee we have ever paid after Shearer and Owen. The problem with a lot of people on here is that the day after the season ends they expect us to make signings. I see there is a deafening silence from all the people who have said Ashley would never pay big money for a player.

So after years and years of utter torturous shit from Ashley you want to shove it in people's faces when something unexpected and frankly totally against 8 years of form happens?

You can absolutely fuck right off.

Spot on. What an absolute knobend. The clue is in the cunts post. The THIRD highest signing fee in the club's history when almost every other PL club has broken their transfer fee record numerous times in that period of time. Get in the sea you fucking turd.

Oh, and looks a great signing. I'm really excited. :dancingbananaguyetc:

Edited by toonotl

You can forget the Obertans, the Gouffrans and all the other deadbeats. McLaren has shown in his first signing the type and class of player he is after and as long as Ashley keeps coming up with the money then McLaren is going to change the face of our team. As far as transfer fees go this is the THIRD highest fee we have ever paid after Shearer and Owen. The problem with a lot of people on here is that the day after the season ends they expect us to make signings. I see there is a deafening silence from all the people who have said Ashley would never pay big money for a player.

One swallow and all that.

We've not even kicked a ball in anger yet, I'd put the champagne on ice if I were you.

What IS going on there? :lol: Dont tell me SJP functions as a wedding hall during off season.

You can get married there during the season too.

Alright. To be fair that must have provided more entertainment than the football in recent years.

I love the club, think the stadium is awesome, bu there is no fucking way I'd get married there.

Properly chavvy iyam

That video, he's thinking "hell man, can they get any more Sports Direct signs up?"

Happy about the signing, but still concerned that we haven't addressed our two real needs yet. Hope they sign the kid out of Cameroon to replace Willo and/or Matip.

I've heard that Mitrovic may be a problem in the dressing room. Can't see how a diva would work out here.

Agent: "My client is looking for a wage fitting of the size of his transfer fee. Around £100k p/w seems fair."

Mike: "That's facking 5 miww a year you clahhhn! 20k pw, dropping to 5k if 'e gets nacker cancer as part of our noo bawl clause!"

Agent: "That's not going to do I'm afraid. 90k we could reluctantly stretch to"

Mike: "45k and he does facking weddings as weww then!"

Went on the PSV forum there. Fuck me they're disrespectful of the toon. They say he should've went to Everton, look how low Ashley has dragged us in the eyes of Europe. Nearly all of them are in massively high praise of his ability, and 1 goal in 3 games from midfield suggests we have some boy on our hands. I'm thoroughly delighted with the signing.

They've just lost their captain and talisman, they are bound to be bitter as fuck.

Wonder how representative forums for clubs with smaller followings like that are though. The likes of Ajax and PSV have been losing top talent to the rest of Europe for decades, nothing new for them. The club itself has been acting classy on twitter at least.