US Tour

The Fish

Didn't I read 2/3 weeks ago that Willo had been told to find another club?

More worrying is that SDJ looked like a carthorse, I mean Sunday league stuff. I know him and football have been strangers but seriously...:lol:

Lascelles isn't ready for PL stuff.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't Leeds keen on the big lump?

Yep. And Carvs told him not to concede from free kicks. Or get sent off. He's a renegade our Willo.

Sign a good PL standard CD for the love of god. :lol:

All gone quiet on Matip and Nkoulou front. Dunno if there's anyone from the Premier League that would be interested in joining us and who'd be an improvement on what we've got.

Lascelles is a humongous bloke but he looked very limited as a footballer. We were extremely lacking in sharpness which is understandable obviously and it didn't make for very pleasant viewing. Sissoko in particular looked very unimpressed with our opponents and seemed like he couldn't be bothered after about 60 minutes or so.

It wasn't a very friendly friendly, there were a lot of very spicy tackles flying in around the 55-75 minute period and there was no openness at all to the second half. de Jong barely touched the ball. Not exactly riveting stuff.

Lascelles is a humongous bloke but he looked very limited as a footballer. We were extremely lacking in sharpness which is understandable obviously and it didn't make for very pleasant viewing. Sissoko in particular looked very unimpressed with our opponents and seemed like he couldn't be bothered after about 60 minutes or so.

It wasn't a very friendly friendly, there were a lot of very spicy tackles flying in around the 55-75 minute period and there was no openness at all to the second half. de Jong barely touched the ball. Not exactly riveting stuff.

Were they shouting "Hey, Gringo, That's NACHO ball"?

Probably not, but I guess I can't understand McLaren playing Willo for 90 minutes. You don't need that long to see he's nee good.

Especially when the club is awash with international-standard centre-halves.

You dopey twat. [emoji38]

The pause while you worked out what the fuck was going on was priceless.

:lol:

I've got a lot on my plate, ok?