Chancel Mbemba Mangulu

Park Life

Mbemba my name. FAME!

I'm picturing a scene where the crowd get right into the "Remember.... Remember.... Remember.... Remember" bit from that song. "Mbemba... Mbemba.... Mbemba....", properly taking it down low, maybe dim the floodlights a bit, someone on a lone bongo at the back of the Gallowgate, taking advantage of the acoustics, "Mbemba" barely audible at this stage, before bringing it back big time, building, building then..... floodlights on full... "FAME". Floodlights off. Silence.

I should definitely produce the end of season DVDs.

Fucking hell Scott, you're only a little bit off recalling your Grease experiences using songs from other musicals.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/22/chancel-mbemba-newcastle-anderlecht?CMP=share_btn_tw

Newcastle United look set to make Chancel Mbemba their second signing of the week from the Belgian side Anderlecht after the Democratic Republic of Congo defender confirmed he has agreed to move to St James’ Park.
As reported at the weekend, the versatile 20-year-old will join Aleksandar Mitrovic on Tyneside in the next few days having been left out of the Anderlecht side that beat Lazio 3-1 in a pre-season friendly on Sunday.
“The transfer is not finalised yet. There are still some details to work out but it will go (through) and I’m proud of myself,” said Mbemba.
“I worked very hard for it to arrive and it’s a childhood dream come true. In Congo, everyone dreams of one day playing in the Premier League. In my country, it is the place to be.”
The only stumbling block could be that DR Congo are not ranked inside the top 50 by Fifa, meaning the club may have to appeal for him to qualify for a work permit under new rules introduced by the Football Association in May. However, it seems likely that Mbemba will be given special dispensation to make the £7m move given that the Champions League qualifiers Borussia Mönchengladbach and Atlético Madrid were both interested in signing him.
“I went to visit Mönchengladbach’s facilities. I had a good interview with their management, and the coach tried to sell it to me but the club could not pay what Anderlecht requested,” he said.
“Atlético have also made an offer, but it was refused for the same reasons.”
Mbemba added: “This competition is a showcase. I think it’s mostly at home to Arsenal when I tabled my business card to English clubs.
“When I arrived in 2011 I had nothing. I did not even know if I was going to eat every night. And now here I am. It’s also cool that Mitrovic is in Newcastle too. But I also look forward to seeing Cheikhou Kouyaté when we face West Ham.”
Newcastle showed plenty of signs of the defensive frailty that marred the second half of last season in the 4-3 friendly defeat to the MLS side Portland Timbers on Tuesday night. Two goals from the winger Rolando Aarons – including a brilliant overhead kick – and another from the new signing Georginio Wijnaldum were not enough to stop Steve McClaren’s side sliding to defeat.
Aarons, who missed much of last season through injury but scored in the Capital One Cup victory against Manchester City in October, is expected to sign a new contract this week.

Good noises from the big man and good news about Aarons too

I'd be very happy to see Aarons sign a new contract. He's the first player we've had come through the ranks immediately look like he's capable of really making his mark in the premier league. I hope he can keep progressing like he has and improve his fitness.

Mbemba my name. FAME!

I'm picturing a scene where the crowd get right into the "Remember.... Remember.... Remember.... Remember" bit from that song. "Mbemba... Mbemba.... Mbemba....", properly taking it down low, maybe dim the floodlights a bit, someone on a lone bongo at the back of the Gallowgate, taking advantage of the acoustics, "Mbemba" barely audible at this stage, before bringing it back big time, building, building then..... floodlights on full... "FAME". Floodlights off. Silence.

I should definitely produce the end of season DVDs.

:lol: You're more Doris Schwarz than Leroy

He was HIV positive but died at 41 of a couple of strokes. His mother sounds a charmer, she was constantly hanging around the set dealing drugs. [emoji38] I mean it sounds like he had a bit of a sad, messed up life really.

But that shouldnt take anything away from the incredible song and light show I've come up with for our new signing.

Mackems gleeful that he could be 27. Completely overlooking the fact that even at that age he'd still be twice as fast as O'Shea and Brown

Continental plates have a sharper turning circle than those two.