Chancel Mbemba Mangulu

Park Life

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-new-boy-chancel-mbemba-6307448

:lol:

(after a shaky first 15 minutes or so against Depay I thought he was excellent on Saturday)

Aye, had a shaky start and instead of getting himself sent off he rose to the challenge. First clean sheet of the season coincided with our most overrated player's absence.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-new-boy-chancel-mbemba-6307448

(after a shaky first 15 minutes or so against Depay I thought he was excellent on Saturday)

" the player was dressed in a £117 black Tuxedo suit, white shirt and dicky bow from Next - after being told to ‘look sharp’ for match days."

:lol: I hope he plays out the rest of his career at NUFC with that sort of craic.

Aye, had a shaky start and instead of getting himself sent off he rose to the challenge. First clean sheet of the season coincided with our most overrated player's absence.

Radgemaat is quality, he was comfortably our best defender last season and his suspect discipline last year was because he was comfortably the best defender in a mountain-of-shit defence. Montero will make better right backs look stupider.

In fact he did, the game prior to meeting us.

" the player was dressed in a £117 black Tuxedo suit, white shirt and dicky bow from Next - after being told to ‘look sharp’ for match days."

:lol: I hope he plays out the rest of his career at NUFC with that sort of craic.

The Chancellor.

Jury is well and truly out though. His positioning is God awful at times, and it's him more than it is others. He's alright on the ball which masks his shortfalls. Hasn't made the latest Dutch squad. Hopefully McClaren can coach some improvement out of him.

• 1 month later...

Just wish he had a commanding partner to play alongside rather than a well past his best Colo!

Definitely. Worry is, there aren't many of those in the Premier League (or lower leagues tbf) and we run the risk of signing a Mangala if we gun for a commanding centre back from the European leagues.

Definitely. Worry is, there aren't many of those in the Premier League (or lower leagues tbf) and we run the risk of signing a Mangala if we gun for a commanding centre back from the European leagues.

I'd have been happy signing someone like Robert Huth tbh. Shawcross would be perfect imo. Not that there's any chance we'd even try to sign him.

I'd have been happy signing someone like Robert Huth tbh. Shawcross would be perfect imo. Not that there's any chance we'd even try to sign him.

Yep, big strong, assured, 28yr old, but there's no way we could get him to swap captaining a Stoke side showing some ambition, for us.

Yep, big strong, assured, 28yr old, but there's no way we could get him to swap captaining a Stoke side showing some ambition, for us.

No not now. We probably missed the boat a couple of years ago. We surely must be looking for another centrback in January but I can see us signing the wrong type again!

No not now. We probably missed the boat a couple of years ago. We surely must be looking for another centrback in January but I can see us signing the wrong type again!

Well, the rumours have been circulating that there's been some interest in Matip. With Schalke 3rd, we'd have to hope they drop out of contention for Europe so that he's looking to make the next step up, and then hopefully we'll be able to get Matip in the back door. Mind you, that might tar his image and I wouldn't want to see shit about Matip.

Sorry.

ftm

• 1 year later...