Life Hacks.

Monkeys Fist

Since learning the "Frozen Grapes" and "Use Milk from the Tassimo" hacks, my previously hectic life has become a model of calmness and efficiency.

I thought it best to create a thread so that our resident Life Coaches can post any new revelations to improve our short time on the planet.

Here's a few to get started

01-life_hack.jpg

enhanced-buzz-18844-1400612574-4.jpg

KtzblG0l.jpg

Your life transformation begins here, now.

Fancy home made biryani but can't be arsed to make it? Simply mix together some Uncle Ben's boil in the bag rice with some curry powder. Job done #CT

When the taxi driver drops you off at the roundabout at Gosforth races and says the entrance is just round the corner, he's lying!

* I dropped my customers off right at the paddock and then watched all these lasses with high heels slung over their shoulders trecking the 1-2 mile as I drove out.

It's about a half a mile, rather than the 1-2 mile CT claims, btw. Which just makes the story even better.

I think we're about to discover that that's how he thinks you write "half".

Incidentally, I heard it's traditional to drink brown ale out of a 1-2 pint schooner. Anyone else heard this?

Of course! I very rarely drink it now but woe, woe betide the bar person who serves me a bottle of it with a normal half pint glass, it has to be a schooner glass.