The Magpie Brand

PaddockLad

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toffs shirt or scarf for me.

I prefer a regionally manufactured shirt that represents both the club & the local people whilst in tandem, contributing to the local economy as opposed to a somewhat, twee, conceited effort made by some poor slave kid in Taiwan where the profits are directed straight to the evil Adidas empire & contradictorily, a few Leninist fanzine owners who sit in their ebony & ivory towers casting scorn on the poor working class geordie they're draining black & white blood from.

We should burn their makeshift, cost price factories to the ground, Scum.

Toffs shirt or scarf for me.

I prefer a regionally manufactured shirt that represents both the club & the local people whilst in tandem, contributing to the local economy as opposed to a somewhat, twee, conceited effort made by some poor slave kid in Taiwan where the profits are directed straight to the evil Adidas empire & contradictorily, a few Leninist fanzine owners who sit in their ebony & ivory towers casting scorn on the poor working class geordie they're draining black & white blood from.

We should burn their makeshift, cost price factories to the ground, Scum.

:lol:

Am tempted to think that the nasty boys haven't let into their gang again....

If you want a shirt and don't want to give Ashley your money then I'm sure you'll find better in TOFFS range or maybe discover an old shirt on ebay. I'm sympathetic to their cause but why the obsession with an adidas shirt? If there was no way adidas could provide a shirt without a daft patch then why not go elsewhere to someone who could? Adidas haven't made a good NUFC shirt for years, anyway.

I know its the city badge but the dash of red and white kills it for me.

I have nowt against them and their motives but I've never been able to my head around adults wearing strips in general.

I have nowt against them and their motives but I've never been able to my head around adults wearing strips in general.

New-Besiktas-Home-Kit-2013-14.jpg

Reminds me of Besiktas.

It's silver (or 'argent') rather than white (or it should be anyway).

:lol: Just reminded me of when I'd been taking the piss out of the 'NUFC leisure wear' that was available and then saw Renton wearing some at The Trent the week after. Awkward.

Aye there are alternatives. It's called adult clothing, and you don't buy it from sports shops.

:lol: some people want to buy strips :dunno: I'd prefer them to buy it from anyone other than Sports Direct. That said, I'd prefer people didn't drink shit lager, but they seem to be intractable.

:lol: some people want to buy strips :dunno: I'd prefer them to buy it from anyone other than Sports Direct. That said, I'd prefer people didn't drink shit lager, but they seem to be intractable.

Bullshit, you'd have nothing to be snobby about

Bullshit, you'd have nothing to be snobby about

Nah, there's plenty of arseholes who still refuse to wear a dashing sports jacket with stylish and functional elbow pads.

92818bc081e2fc43aca01a9111c6956e.jpg

Vulgarians.