Liverpool Fan in Peace!

KRISHALDO

"Look this is very testing.

"I accept that because you've got a swarm of scousers coming across the Mersey seeking a better life, wanting to come to Newcastle because Newcastle has got jobs and mince pies. "

"Liverpool fan in peace". Stupid cunt. Its not as if you've come with.a Kalashnikov is it ?

Why do.you think we give a toss about Liverpool ?

I'm wondering what this abomination of a post looked like before he edited it. :cuppa:

even.fewer.actual.spaces

Was it a nod to what little space there is in Britain because of all of the immigrants? We're so full we've no room for text with normal kerning?

:lol:

To be fair, this 'in peace' line does sound rather pathetic every time I read it.

"Liverpool fan in blatant , naked aggression, you small time small club win fuck all deluded cunts" would be far more refreshingly honest tbf..

When I was going on other clubs boards to ask them questions, I'd always put "Geordie in Peace". People are more likely to answer the questions :dunno:

Of course some will still act the cunt even when you go on there all polite and what not, but if I went in all arseholey there'd be no answers at all.

gotta caveat this by saying the mackems are incapable of such things. One of them answered "fuck off" to all the questions and the rest fell over each other trying to tug him off.

@Fish

I think I'd just say something like 'alright lads, can I ask a few questions for a NUFC forum? Cheers'.

Think you'll get a similar reception, tbh.

Maybe, but it's easier just to go in there cap-in-hand as it were. Less likely to get "EPIC BANTZ" and it costs nowt.

Long time no see DEADMAN....are you looking forward to the new season?...What do you reckon to McLaren and his new signings?Edit: oh...looks like hes gone...

Yep can't wait I'm copying those signings on FIFA 14 to go through career mode