Calais Crisis

Park Life

How is it childish ? Would you call Nigel Farage childish, or Enoch Powell ? Get real you thick cunt.

:spit:

Yes, yes I would.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I would actually read a debate between those two. I'd envisage CT taking up his standard contrary position and starting to quote articles that were supplied to him by HF in the other topic.

I see you've taken Techno-Hitler to the next level :lol:

I wonder what this comment will look like I'm referring to in a year or two when MF no longer has that avatar...

I wonder what this comment will look like I'm referring to in a year or two when MF no longer has that avatar...

In the interests of the Rayvin/Toontastic archives, this is what we're referring to.

4UoHVCb.gif

Any excuse tbh :lol:

What's to be done about this?

Modify the Eurostars and the driver carriage of the truck shuttle so they can sustain their own air system, similar to airliners. Add a similarly fitted people carriages to the non-truck vehicle carrying trains. Lay a pipe to the middle of the tunnel. Pump a constant stream of whatever the cheapest inert gas is on the market into it from our end.

If the fuckers can survive a 20 minute journey in that environment hiding among boxes of cornflakes or clinging onto an axle or locked in someone's boot, then fair play to them, they can have a passport.

Obviously my only interest in promoting this plan is a deeply held desire to protect my country from the scourge of illegal immigration. The fact I have just invested my life savings in the world's largest manufacturer of oxygen cylinders has absolutely nothing to do with it.

It's this sort of small minded thinking that explains so much about racial tensions in the likes of the UK and my country. Only difference is in Australia, the government has joined in with agreeing with their small minded racist constituent.

Exactly. Refugees and immigrants are not an enemy. They need help, so they should be helped.

So what do you think dlshould be done about Calais. Lets just wave them all through then to show we aren't racists.

I love it when fools talk crap and can't admit when.they are wrong.

So what do you think dlshould be done about Calais. Lets just wave them all through then to show we aren't racists.

When will YOU admit that YOUR use of the space bar is wrong?

I think people should show compassion and a willingness to help their fellow man. I hold this outlandish view for a few reasons that relate to me not being a piece of shit.

I'm not familiar with the concept of doing something to 'show we aren't racist'. I think there is a word for someone who's motivation for otherwise empathetic behaviours are borne out of self-interest.

I like your 'highly-educated mackem' analogue more than this impersonation of a 'complete dreg of a human'.

Modify the Eurostars and the driver carriage of the truck shuttle so they can sustain their own air system, similar to airliners. Add a similarly fitted people carriages to the non-truck vehicle carrying trains. Lay a pipe to the middle of the tunnel. Pump a constant stream of whatever the cheapest inert gas is on the market into it from our end.

If the fuckers can survive a 20 minute journey in that environment hiding among boxes of cornflakes or clinging onto an axle or locked in someone's boot, then fair play to them, they can have a passport.

Obviously my only interest in promoting this plan is a deeply held desire to protect my country from the scourge of illegal immigration. The fact I have just invested my life savings in the world's largest manufacturer of oxygen cylinders has absolutely nothing to do with it.

It's the subtle blend of controversy and humour that make your posts such a pleasure to read.

• 3 weeks later...

Watch out Poland

Now's the perfect time to invade, all men of fighting age are over 'ere, stealin' our menial jobs and our God given benefit hand outs!

VOTE UKIP!!