Newcastle United V Southampton

Christmas Tree

Course it was. The fat embarrassment is desperate to make it appear he knows more about football than me. Which is fucking hilarious in itself.

He seems genuinely eager to find fault in everything I put on here, and when he's proven to have either misunderstood or flat out made up what I've said he slinks off with nary an apology nor an admission. The silly ponce thought I wanted rid of our entire midfield because he seems to struggle with thinking things through.

Clearly feels he's got an edge over you ever since that argument he won the other week.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Course it was. The fat embarrassment is desperate to make it appear he knows more about football than me. Which is fucking hilarious in itself.

He seems genuinely eager to find fault in everything I put on here, and when he's proven to have either misunderstood or flat out made up what I've said he slinks off with nary an apology nor an admission. The silly ponce thought I wanted rid of our entire midfield because he seems to struggle with thinking things through.

I mentioned skippy. Are you skippy :lol:

The highlight was just what came up when I searched under Aarons ;)

And how you or anyone else can say "He seems genuinely eager to find fault in everything I put on here", Beggars belief. :lol:

I could pick faults from now til the end of time and still not catch up.

Rattled and it's only Monday :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Clearly feels he's got an edge over you ever since that argument he won the other week.

:lol:

Which one? The one where he misunderstood something really simple, or the one where he misunderstood something else?

I mentioned skippy. Are you skippy :lol:

The highlight was just what came up when I searched under Aarons ;)

And how you or anyone else can say "He seems genuinely eager to find fault in everything I put on here", Beggars belief. :lol:

I could pick faults from now til the end of time and still not catch up.

Rattled and it's only Monday :lol:

Sure thing RADAR, back to digging and dogging with you. :good:

Cross Abeid off, he's going.

To a German second division team. I'm still at a loss as to why anyone rates him or would have him in the team ahead of Colback, Tiote or even Anita (who tbf I'd written off but has quietly impressed me pre season).

Where did I say that Skippy?

(I'll wait).

I've said he's a promising youngster, but I don't think he should be starting for us yet since we're apparently aiming to finish 8th or better this season. He's a better option than Gouffran though and that is why people are saying he should start. They're not saying, like you are, that he is the answer to our problem at left wing. They're saying he's the best we've got. Do you understand the difference?

It's fairly clear, at least I thought it was, that you think Aarons is already a player of sufficient quality to be starting for us with the aim of finishing 8th, or better. With that goal in mind, Aarons would then have to be of a certain quality to help us achieve our goals for the season. Maybe you don't think he's 'top quality'. Who knows what 'top quality' means to you. I was taking the piss with that part of the comment because you so clearly know fuck all about football player's abilities that it wouldn't surprise me if you thought Aarons was 'better than Messi'. My point was that, at the very least, you are massively overstating Aarons current ability.

To keep it simple. I, like Davey, don't think Aarons is the answer to our problem at left wing given our season's goals. I don't think many would disagree with that. Aarons hasn't done fuck all as a footballer. He's still a kid.

I expect this will be the end of our discussion. You never seem to respond to people once they actually take the time off from mocking you to treat your bullshit with semi-seriousness.

I've said he's a promising youngster, but I don't think he should be starting for us yet since we're apparently aiming to finish 8th or better this season. He's a better option than Gouffran though and that is why people are saying he should start. They're not saying, like you are, that he is the answer to our problem at left wing. They're saying he's the best we've got. Do you understand the difference?

It's fairly clear, at least I thought it was, that you think Aarons is already a player of sufficient quality to be starting for us with the aim of finishing 8th, or better. With that goal in mind, Aarons would then have to be of a certain quality to help us achieve our goals for the season. Maybe you don't think he's 'top quality'. Who knows what 'top quality' means to you. I was taking the piss with that part of the comment because you so clearly know fuck all about football player's abilities that it wouldn't surprise me if you thought Aarons was 'better than Messi'. My point was that, at the very least, you are massively overstating Aarons current ability.

To keep it simple. I, like Davey, don't think Aarons is the answer to our problem at left wing given our season's goals. I don't think many would disagree with that. Aarons hasn't done fuck all as a footballer. He's still a kid.

I expect this will be the end of our discussion. You never seem to respond to people once they actually take the time off from mocking you to treat your bullshit with semi-seriousness.

So I didn't :lol:

Another scalp.

Instead of worrying about whether Aarons can do a job I'm more concerned about the fact that McClaren seems to like the pairing of Taylor & Williamson. I've just been reading over on The Mag the time played by these two.

Sacramento... Taylor 45 minutes Williamson 90 minutes

Sheffield Utd... Taylor 69 minutes Williamson 90 minutes

Monchengladbach...Taylor 90 minutes Williamson 90 minutes

I just hope Mbemba can get up to speed pretty quickly & at least keep one of these out the team.

Instead of worrying about whether Aarons can do a job I'm more concerned about the fact that McClaren seems to like the pairing of Taylor & Williamson. I've just been reading over on The Mag the time played by these two.

I just hope Mbemba can get up to speed pretty quickly & at least keep one of these out the team.

TBF he's not had a great deal of options has he. Colo's not been available and neither has Dummett. Mbemba has only just signed and he's played as much as you could have expected of him given that. The only other option has been Lascelles. I suppose the concern would be that he appears to feel that Williamson and Taylor are currently more playable than Lascelles. If that's true it's a bit worrying for the kid but then again not that surprising as he's got no top level experience.

Clearly the defence needs work, for me there's only two of the four spots that I'm happy with who we have to play in them currently.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2015/aug/03/newcastle-united-2015-16-season-preview-premier-league-video

Never heard Louise Taylor speak before, always assumed she was at least a local covering the north east considering shes crap at her job.

Think she had a relative (her Dad or uncle) who was a mackem fan and took her as a nipper. I think I read it in some Guardian thing about earliest football memories or something like that. It was sketchy on detail and read like an unconvincing attempt to show she'd been into football prior to the mid-90s.

Colo's been injured and Mbemba wasn't available for all but a cameo against BMG.

Hope that soothes what ails you.

I suppose it's just a guessing game at the moment we'll have a better idea on Sunday as I've said before I hope we take the game to teams rather than sit back

Agree with that. Said it last year that we need to play to our strengths. Defending was not our strength last year and Pardew (then Carver) invited pressure way too much.

We appear to be playing a high pressing game, which is reassuring, but I'd be going into the next four games with much more confidence if the 3 new lads had been involved in all of pre-season, Mbemba especially. I reckon it takes longer for a defender to grow accustomed to the league. Forwards can get by, by virtue of being an unknown quantity, whereas a defender has to face fresh challenges and build an understanding with his defensive unit.