Christmas Tree

Windows 10

[emoji38] Just upgraded the RAM on my laptop to from 6 Gig to 12 but still not convinced about upgrading and not just because of the obvious bugs.

I went to the shop at the weekend to get my RAM upgraded. 440 quid later I had a new motherboard, processor, SSD drive and 4 times as much RAM as I went in with. :lol:

Anyone upgraded yet?

Is it any good?

If you're on win7 stay on it if you're on 8 then 10 will be better. There are some worrying aspects to 10 however in the way it handles your private info. I'd read up on it before upgrading even tho it's free.....It's free for a reason.

If you're on win7 stay on it if you're on 8 then 10 will be better. There are some worrying aspects to 10 however in the way it handles your private info. I'd read up on it before upgrading even tho it's free.....It's free for a reason.

That's basically what I've read on the MD forums.

Someone posted a link up to get straight away rather than waiting, which peaked my interest, but I didn't want to rush in (for a change) and end up with chaos and confusion.

CT, the good people on the slimming world forum, the home brew forum, the budgie forum, the fishtank forum, the telescope forum, the camping forum, the mumsnet forum and the MD forum are missing you, mate. :(

CT, the good people on the slimming world forum, the home brew forum, the budgie forum, the fishtank forum, the telescope forum, the camping forum, the mumsnet forum and the MD forum are missing you, mate. :(

Don't worry, there's enough of me to go round (allegedly). :)

That is a mint line tbf Tom. :lol: The Fish is a semi-pro and he's never come out with a line that good.

I'm off to twitter to start my comedy account ;)