Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep - there was absolutely nothing wrong with it on any level. He's entitled to go for the ball, MOTD highlighted a goal from Pelle last season that was identical and it was allowed.

Imagine being a ref and disallowing that - I bet he irons his socks.

Whole sport needs a reboot from the top down.

Disappointing that that's the deserved feeling one day into a new season.

Ashley `bird shite' Young was back to his old ( last seasons ) ways.Diving like the twat he is getting players booked.He is a total twat .

Aye, I was thinking exactly the same whilst watching our first game of the season.

Someone on the Liverpool bench talking to Rogers covering his mouth with a writing pad.

:lol: nobody gives a fuck, man. Might start covering my mouth with a beer mat next time I talk in a bar.

Might just be me but do the likes of Whelan and Adam for Stoke look the archetypal WWI British Tommy rather than 21st century PL footballers? Could see them singing 'long way to Tipperary' in the dressing room rather than Kanye West.

Might just be me but do the likes of Whelan and Adam for Stoke look the archetypal WWI British Tommy rather than 21st century PL footballers? Could see them singing 'long way to Tipperary' in the dressing room rather than Kanye West.

:lol:

Man Utd wore black armbands against Tottenham. Not for an ex-player,ex-coach,ex-manager or an ex-chairman.It was for the father of 2 ex-players.Will they do it when their mother passes away.What about their sister when she passes away.Rediculous.

What about family pets? Redogulous.

I think Neville Neville was canny involved in the club mind, even if he wasn't I wouldn't let it rile you up too much.

MOTD said he was a titan of sport in that area. He was an agent for both his sons who have had very successful football careers, his daughter is the England netball coach, he was a director for Bury and rescued them from financial ruin with a charity.

but aye lets not allow a football team to show their respect because essembee is a petty bellend. :rolleyes: