Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're blaming the ref again.

9,812 empty seats

They had a stonewall penalty appeal turned down.

It's fair enough, the ref fucked that one

Everton trading blows with Man City, but their final ball is letting them down.

City aren't great defensively are they?

They've looked solid so far. Don't think there is a better defence in the league

He going to take the PA role that Defoe is advertising?

Dave log out of your comedy account and walk away now.

edit Allardyce's head would never fit in a small office mentality btw.

Edited by sammynb

I didn't see the Arsenal v Liverpool game last night but in news papers and people on the social media (especially Arsenal fans) apparently they were shite.

Right in our bad spell last season we played Arsenal and it was by far and away Carver's best game. Truthfully we were completely dominant and they luckily walked away with a 2-1 win. Every knacka going in the press, on here, everywhere thought they'd win the league. They're a bang average team who came 3rd last season because Man Utd aren't old Man Utd, Tottenham are shite, Liverpool were terrible and absolutely no other reason. They'll do fuck all in Europe for the 20th time in a row too. I think we're capable of gaining points on Saturday.

Look at that http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/newcastle-1-2-arsenal-match-report-8887297 16 shots to 7. Ignore the spastics report and read the stats at the bottom.

Edited by McFaul

I didn't see the Arsenal v Liverpool game last night but in news papers and people on the social media (especially Arsenal fans) apparently they were shite.

Right in our bad spell last season we played Arsenal and it was by far and away Carver's best game. Truthfully we were completely dominant and they luckily walked away with a 2-1 win. Every knacka going in the press, on here, everywhere thought they'd win the league. They're a bang average team who came 3rd last season because Man Utd aren't old Man Utd, Tottenham are shite, Liverpool were terrible and absolutely no other reason. They'll do fuck all in Europe for the 20th time in a row too. I think we're capable of gaining points on Saturday.

Look at that http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/newcastle-1-2-arsenal-match-report-8887297 16 shots to 7. Ignore the spastics report and read the stats at the bottom.

I think we're capable and it's easy to set-up against Arsenal because they've only got Plan A. My only concern is that they move the ball a lot quicker than Man United did on Saturday.

Looks like Mertesacker & Koscielny are going to miss this, so it'll be Chambers and Paulista at the back. Which is good news for us.

Edited by The Fish

I saw the Arsenal game. I didn't think they were that bad. They had a few good chances, and hit the post twice. In the first half they did look pretty bad defensively, and Cech made some awesome saves. Second half they were more or less camped in Liverpool's end; with Liverpool playing for a point.

It definitely wasn't a boring 0-0 game.

We will have to play really well to get anything from them. Them missing their two first choice centre backs will help us.

Just hoof it over their hobbit like midfield to Mitro

Chambers' confidence is shot, I'd have Mitro bully the shit out of him and the wide men target his side.

Chambers' confidence is shot, I'd have Mitro bully the shit out of him and the wide men target his side.

Expecting Kosc and Mertesacker back I think. Mertesacker was only out will illness and Koscielny a 'mild' back injury.

Expecting Kosc and Mertesacker back I think. Mertesacker was only out will illness and Koscielny a 'mild' back injury.

Aye they were both quite late exclusions from Monday night I believe.

Arsenal have struggled with width this season, they pretty much play 3 number 10s so their fullbacks create all their width by bombing on.

Playing wide, Thauvin left and Perez right perhaps could cause them all sorts of issues.

The reports today are conflicting like, but I was going off