Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake. The moron commentator there with absolutely no hint of what a thick cunt he sounds goes "You want your fairytale? There it is... what a moment for Welbeck after the injuries... what a moment".

I really fucking hope Leicester win the league man, the utter glee in the mans voice as Arsenal won the game will make it all the sweeter when the pricks have to pretend they were backing Leicester all along.

I detest arsenal, absolutely detest the whining set of wankers, real, real amnesia from them, one of the slyest, dirtiest set of players to get away with murder, a bang average side when I was a kid, arsenal 0-1 NUFC, 19,000 at Highbury, Dixon and co on Ginola hatchet job, Henry moaning his tits off, multi fouls-no bookings, whining their tits off when the ref forgets he has to abide by arsenal rules, whining their tits off at Wenger, whining their tits off they didn't win anything for a few years, that absolute abortion of a tale about middle class wankers being a real football fan story, (cannot even remember the book/film name) by Hornsby? (Preferred the toy trains). Complete set of classic cockney wankers, says it all I prefer spurs over these.

Bollocks. soft but fair pen, borderline on the second pen shout and soft but fair second yellow. Don't see how you can blame Wasilewski for going for that though. It was past 94, but the ref was clearly going to let them pump it back in.

Aye I don't even know how that one was given tbh, even after multiple angles and replays it still looks like his back/armpit and even if it was his arm it wasn't in an unnatural position at all, so I don't know how with one look he was confident it was Sterlings arm as it looked like a totally innocuous block using his back first time to me.