Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

:lol:

Looking forward to seeing him sat beside John Carver on the Goals on Sunday sofa in November. Both of them talking about waiting for the right job to become available.

Apparently been offered out by Lescott?

2drrpfm.jpg

2lc1c0z.png

Edited by The Fish

David Bernstein and Mervyn King resign with immediate affect saying positions untenable.

I think it's time for everyone involved with Aston Villa to just give up and go home.

Collymore is a complete prick at the best of times. But then add in that he's working for talkshite and you know that all he's going to is try and be controversial. Not that calling Lescott a tit is very controvsial at the minute.

It was laughable listening to 5live earlier. Saying the pics of him shouting at the ref looked bad. Fuck me he's only doing what Rooney has been doing for the last decade unpunished

Rigged.

It was laughable listening to 5live earlier. Saying the pics of him shouting at the ref looked bad. Fuck me he's only doing what Rooney has been doing for the last decade unpunished

Oh absolutely, there's double standards to hell and back on that front - I think a large part of it is they're too scared to take the flak for giving out cards for it, so it's only in cases where players are already sent off they get in trouble. Nobody's ever going to give a Rooney or a Terry a second yellow for dissent, and I can't remember the last time I saw anyone get a straight red for abusive behaviour. But after a second yellow, all the controversy is on whether it should have been a card or not, so they can get away with actually punishing people.

If they give Vardy an extra game ban, that's fair enough though, didn't Costa get that a while back?

At last Villa are going down in flames harder than we are...

Because I'm a huge drama llama I'm expecting the resultant house-clearing to make Villa more likely to pull themselves together next season. :lol:

Yeah but it sounds as though Collymore is going to be the one in charge of that 'pulling themselves together' process, so I reckon they're starting a second consecutive relegation in the face.

• Guest locked this topic