Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Some people are born looking old, there's a bitter twat who works at my place, spitting dabs of Oliver Hardy, late fifties, saw an old pic of him taking at some team thing from twenty years ago and he looked EXACTLY the same. Bergomi the same minus the hair.

Jesus Christ :lol:  Judging from the shirt it's sometime mid 80s (it's definitely not the Italia 90 shirt) and he was probably early 30s when I used to watch Football Italia in mid 90s, so he can't be older than 20. Looks older than I do now and I'm 34  :lol:

Not gonna disagree with you there, but I don't think it's a cause for concern since we appear to be able to play better against better teams.

Edited by Rayvin

Usually.As a team we go all shit.No leader in the team to drive us when we are up against it.We should be able to dominate a team rock bottom in the league.

You're right.

We need someone like a Bally or a Catts to grab the game by the scruff of its neck and batter the shite out of it.

Not gonna disagree with you there, but I don't think it's a cause for concern since we appear to be able to play better against better teams.

Huddersfield beat us though and we were facing defeat against Norwich.I'd be more confident in us winning if we didn't go to pot as a team.We seem to just lose our domination quite easily against any opposition though.We should be able to see out games against most teams in this league.

• Guest locked this topic