Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Hope someone corrects me if I get this wrong, but essentially when the miners were striking it was the Nottinghamshire pits that broke ranks and weakened the position of the unions. There was also a pitch incursion by us which forced a replay that we won (can't remember but I think we were losing at the time, or were missing a couple key players?)

If you read Jackie Milburn's autobiography he describes how after the pitch invasion when we came back from 3-1 down to win 4-3, the forest officials and board were pretty magnanimous in the director's lounge wishing us luck in the next round.

Once they got home however, they complained to the FA who ordered the replay(s). The eventual victory brought a sense that justice was done.

However if you read the shite they came out with in December, they now somehow believe they should have been awarded the tie without a replay.

Fucking scabs that they are.

Definitely. And Roy Keane when he played for the cunts.

Definitely. Clough took him off in the 0-3 cup replay as the little cunt was almost causing another pitch invasion down the seats side of the stand, (We had terracing and seating and he was giving it the big'un in front of our fans). Edited by Howmanheyman

Definitely. Clough took him off in the 0-3 cup replay as the little cunt was almost causing another pitch invasion down the seats side of the stand, (We had terracing and seating and he was giving it the big'un in front of our fans).

Yeah, I was in the seats.

Were you out of your seat running to the touchline as he ran past after the goal? [emoji38]

I think I got warned by a copper for swearing at Keane so replied "what about him". He told me he'd be spoken to after the game.

Our "preferred media partner" this morning linking Rafa with a move to Arsenal in the summer to show handball Henry how to put the cones out in preparation for Terry leading Arsenal into the promised land etc etc... Tbf with Rafa appearing to have been fucked over by fatso last month I think he's going to be linked to a whole load of clubs between now and next August.

I noticed Tamas Kadar signed for Dynamo Kiev a couple of days ago from Lech Poznan, he must be a canny player nowadays. Shame Pardew thought he wasn't worth a new contract a few years ago, had injury problems at us but it seems he had potential.

• Guest locked this topic