Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

MKR_NEC_030717wraith_01.jpg

The traditional signing of a youth contract down the pub.

Also:

“It’s a lesson learned,” he said. “Always read the small print.”

:lol: Just as well being an agent doesn't involve much work with contracts or details then.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: 

If I heard that sentence from my agent I'd drop him right away. That £500 fine probably put his Agency in the red, shambolic prick. 

:lol:

My first thoughts, too. Give him his due, mind, he's not exactly shy is he? beats working for a living I suppose. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ant said:

fight promoter, Q&A sessions 

basically, if you were looking for an agent why would you think delboy there would be a good idea

Twitter editor for ex-NUFC foreign footballers. (Who maybe don't know better). 

Edited by Howmanheyman
Because I'm Edgy darza.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Doorman, fanzine editor, bit-part actor, self-appointed fans' spokesman and now this :lol:

He's a boxing promoter, he promotes books and local films, he organises the football talk-in's around the North East, he organises the charity football games. His lass must be getting bucked all over off someone else as he just can't have the time :icon_lol:

1 minute ago, Anorthernsoul said:

He's a boxing promoter, he promotes books and local films, he organises the football talk-in's around the North East, he organises the charity football games. His lass must be getting bucked all over off someone else as he just can't have the time :icon_lol:

Well then that'll be one pie he hasn't got any fingers in.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

They'd pay him £500k a week no problem.

It's after tax though. They'd need to be paying him something close to £1m/week to match that.

interesting. i wonder if they'll renege on it again though after benitez walks out and the YFCB chants start up again

Newcastle United have launched an official singing section at St. James' Park ahead of the 2017/18 Premier League season.

The section will be located in the upper tier of the Gallowgate End following consultation between the club and supporter groups Wor Hyem 1892 and Gallowgate Flags.

With space limited across most areas of the ground, available space was identified in Gallowgate block V during a stadium visit by both groups and the process of moving their respective members has commenced.

All supporters wishing to move into the section alongside likeminded fans are now able to do so by emailing their name and supporter number to boxoffice@nufc.co.uk subject ‘Singing section’.

Supporters wishing to be relocated alongside friends and family are asked to include all relevant supporter numbers in a single email using ‘Singing section’ in the subject line.

The club will endeavour to move all fans requesting the move at no charge and seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis.

• Guest locked this topic