Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

:lol:

And cheers, @Ant , I'll try narrow it down.  Sometimes it's a larger number of errors (2/3) but I'm pasting without formatting 99% of the time so not sure what it is.

James Richardson and "Producer Ben" have both left the Guardian to found/join a new podcasting thing with Iain Macintosh.

New podcast(s) incoming from them and possibly a complete scuppering of Football Weekly, hopefully they'll pick Dave Farrar as the new host rather than Max Rushden.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

James Richardson and "Producer Ben" have both left the Guardian to found/join a new podcasting thing with Iain Macintosh.

New podcast(s) incoming from them and possibly a complete scuppering of Football Weekly, hopefully they'll pick Dave as the new host rather than Max Rushden.

Thanks buddy

15 hours ago, Alex said:

The Fish will have a look on a Hearts forum, I mean speak to a Hearts-supporting mate, and we'll get the lowdown.

I don't have any Hearts supporting mates, so I will check their boards :finger:

Apparently Cathro's on his way to work for his old boss at Wolves.

Some men just aren't cut out to be a football manager.

5 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

If football wasnt broken before it certainly looks like PSG and Neymar and going to snap it in two.

Aye, they're not just breaking the transfer record, they're obliterating it. It'll be interesting to see how that pans out with FFP.

The whole thing has been delayed until August so that his father can pick up a €26m loyalty bonus.

Yeah the whole thing is just daft. I almost understand some of the transfer fees that have been paid in the last few windows but to double it to 200 million for one player is mental.

I dont get how there's logic in think he'll win the ballon d'or there either? There's no way anyone will win it playing in France as there's always the doubt that it's not as big a league as others in Europe.

7 minutes ago, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Yeah the whole thing is just daft. I almost understand some of the transfer fees that have been paid in the last few windows but to double it to 200 million for one player is mental.

I dont get how there's logic in think he'll win the ballon d'or there either? There's no way anyone will win it playing in France as there's always the doubt that it's not as big a league as others in Europe.

Its pretty heavily influenced by the champions league now though, if he were to lead PSG to winning the CL he could well win it.

While if hes at Barca and they win it'll be Messi who gets it.

• Guest locked this topic