Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Loads of reports that Klopp has signed a 3yr deal with Liverpool.

If nowt else, it'll make disliking them harder for me.

Yeah I agree with this, was hoping we would end up with him somehow.

Bit harsh on the Klopp.

:lol:

He probably doesn't need to wank. Savage, however, probably licks his sexcrement off the mirror when he's done.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, to play in the Premier League for 11 years and captain every team you’ve played for, you have to be a great player. End of story.”

:lol:

He's clearly one of the best and most charismatic coaches in the world but I'm not sure Liv have the players or the finance for real success. Not sure they will be able to get the 3/4 world class players you need to win the PL/CL. With what he has now 5th is possible and expected and perhaps a tilt at 4th. It will take a season or two for him to have the team playing how he wants with the players he wants. If he goes for the high intensity pressing thing the rigors of British football might be against him.

Wonder how he'll fare when there are 3 Bayern's in the league, instead of just the one?

(I still think he's quality and will improve Liverpool, the Premier League and of course Match of the Day interviews)

CQ3pTiiWUAAph8K.jpg

Edited by The Fish

He's clearly one of the best and most charismatic coaches in the world but I'm not sure Liv have the players or the finance for real success. Not sure they will be able to get the 3/4 world class players you need to win the PL/CL. With what he has now 5th is possible and expected and perhaps a tilt at 4th. It will take a season or two for him to have the team playing how he wants with the players he wants. If he goes for the high intensity pressing thing the rigors of British football might be against him.

Their biggest mistake seems to be retaining this transfer committee system, given what an unmitigated failure it has been.

He won't put up with any of that shit. It might remain but that will be symbolic and in name only. He is known to get player he wants. He wouldn't have signed if he didn't have final say on transfers. The other thing is that all though he comes across as friendly and funny he is a fanatic of sorts and won't brook any flim flam. Players he doesn't like or don't fit will be shifted immediately. Under all that PR smiling and giggling he is proper no nonsense and some players will break once his fitness regime is in place.

Edited by Park Life

Djibril Cissé in custody for alleged blackmail of Mathieu Valbuena

Four individuals including Djibril Cissé are alleged to have been taken into custody by French authorities regarding the possible blackmail of Lyon midfielder Mathieu Valbuena.

The alleged blackmail is believed to have taken place over a sextape of Mathieu Valbuena, which the three other individuals (excluding Cissé) claim to be in possession of. Djibril Cissé is expected to be released and put “out of the question” in terms of his purported role imminently.

The judiciary police in Versailles are in charge of the case.

He should've went down for the disgusting hiding he gave his wife.

"I'm under pressure but anyone who knows Tim Sherwood will know I'm a fighter. ‎I'm here to prove the bookies wrong.

"But the fans were singing my name at Leicester four weeks ago and I'll get them singing my name again in four weeks' time."

:lol: He's such a bellend.

Joe Cole signs for... Coventry!

Skint iyam, am thinking a massive coke habit, which also contributed to his career falling off a cliff a decade ago?..

:lol: He's such a bellend.

You should hear the full bbc interview, about how he's inspired by "Alan Pardlew"..."they was all screaming for him to go a year ago..." Sherwood is card carrying member of the cunt club :glare:

Howard Kendall has died. Not a bad side he had down there at Everton. Seem to recall vague rumours of us wanting him at some point to manage us with the fact he was from up here being one of the positives. RIP

Howard Kendall has died. Not a bad side he had down there at Everton. Seem to recall vague rumours of us wanting him at some point to manage us with the fact he was from up here being one of the positives. RIP

Turned down the job pre-Dalglish iirc.

RIP

• Guest locked this topic