Who's up for wall to wall TV coverage?

Makom

If the Premier League announced something like this in the next few years, for the sole aim of ensuring every game was available on live TV, would you protest?

1 game Friday night

4 games Saturday - 12 noon, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm

4 games Sunday - 12 noon, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm

1 game Monday night

I gotta say, I'm in two minds. Given the introduction of the Friday game for this season, it's not like it would be a major departure from what's been allowed to happen so far thanks to the weakness of the FA and the impotence of the FSF in standing up for the footballing traditions of this country. It's basically moving one more game to Sunday and changing the times of the remaining four on Sat. And this would at least allow games to be scheduled to take into account travelling times for away fans, if not totally then at least to more of an extent than now (basically none it seems). It would also eliminate the problem of fixtures being moved after they've been published (at least not for the wrong reasons anyway, games would still need to be moved based on how cup/euro competitions progress).

Couldn't care less about kickoff times to be honest, as an OOT-er pretty much all but the odd game I see is on TV/Streamed.

What I would prefer would be, essentially, PL pass for the UK.

Couldn't care less about kickoff times to be honest, as an OOT-er pretty much all but the odd game I see is on TV/Streamed.

What I would prefer would be, essentially, PL pass for the UK.

I don't go anymore other than a once a season away game, but, I'd hate the idea of stupid kick off times. It's bad enough already, really. First game of the season, sunday dinner time kick off? Fuck off, man. Monday night football has been here for years now, I'm used to it, it isn't a novelty.......but.......it is absolute bollocks. No game all weekend, back to work for most and then you get your game at last and tough shit if you're on late shift.