How many Newcastle games have you been to?

McFaul

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living abroad is undoubtedly one of the reasons I signed up, although I'm an appalling nerd so I'd probably have ended up looking for a Newcastle forum eventually. I like to think the lure of Gemmill would have meant it ended up being this place whenever it was I showed up.

:lol: You could class them as a gypsy, or you could class them as non-insular and with horizons that extend beyond the NE postcode. It's all about your outlook, I guess.

Aye I'll take your first option as class them as gypsy (posh).

Living abroad is undoubtedly one of the reasons I signed up, although I'm an appalling nerd so I'd probably have ended up looking for a Newcastle forum eventually. I like to think the lure of Gemmill would have meant it ended up being this place whenever it was I showed up.

:lol: No diggity.

I really didn't want to take it that way. I just found it really interesting that so many people post so often on here that have never gone to the match that much.

I'm glad you did tbh :lol:

I reckon I've been to 300-400 games but been to about 5 in the last four seasons. Not that I post much about football anyway now. I rarely watch it these days.

I'm glad you did tbh :lol:

I reckon I've been to 300-400 games but been to about 5 in the last four seasons. Not that I post much about football anyway now. I rarely watch it these days.

Aye I thought that was the case with you and I assumed the same with most of the others that are now living elsewhere or have just become sickened with the club/football in general.

I can understand that attitude but I'm just more surprised to hear that people like Gemmil or KCG's never really went to the match regularly for a long time in the first place. Obviously it's easier to understand how those who haven't went every other week for most of their lives can jack it in. One of my mates regularly has a half serious go at me for being part of the problem because I keep going to games and allowing Ashley to continue doing what he wants. But he played semi professional football until he was well into his forties so he never had the same experience as me of going to every single home game for most of my life. I can fully understand how Stevie wanted to make a stance but found it difficult to stay away. Of course making such a public show of making that stand on here is coming back to bite him in the arse now :D

I think you should fucking re read my post cunt.

I think you should fucking re read my post cunt.

I read your post and you went for two spells regularly. One for three years and another for what, five? So as I said you didn't go for a long sustained spell. If you'd read my post properly you know I wasn't having a go at anyone for whatever there match going habits have been but if ive offended you I couldn't give the slightest fuck. Cunt!

I like the people who ring football phone ins and go "season ticket holder for 30 years" like that obviously makes their opinions more valid.

The amount of absolute backwards mongs at any match shouting slogans from their Sunday league adventures as a fat child is mental. Usually the same people who shout shoot at Tiote and get inexplicably worked up and shout at the ref, he best change his decision mind, cos they have had a season ticket for years.

I like the people who ring football phone ins and go "season ticket holder for 30 years" like that obviously makes their opinions more valid.

The amount of absolute backwards mongs at any match shouting slogans from their Sunday league adventures as a fat child is mental. Usually the same people who shout shoot at Tiote and get inexplicably worked up and shout at the ref, he best change his decision mind, cos they have had a season ticket for years.

"FUCKIN GET RID OF IT, MAN"