Swansea City V NUFC / 3PM KO

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed an absolute bairn and threw him in at the deep end. Buy some experienced players ffs

Has to play out of position now as well as there's no way in hell Taylor could keep pace with Montero and we have no other full backs.

It's been pretty shambolic this, it it doesn't look like much has changed since last season. Utter panic when defending and offering fuck all going forward.

Along with buying a defender, who will actually attack the ball, it would be nice to buy someone who can take a set piece.

Well what a utter shambles that was. Janmaat what an idiot, completely changed the game for us after he went off. I thought we were starting to get into the game before that.

What can you say? You'd think the defence would've slowly been replaced over a three or four year period with decent cover but it just hasn't happened as maybe there's a spreadsheet somewhere showing defenders are harder to gain a profit from when selling? Am fucking sick of seeing Capitano Colo lamely jump for a ball hoping it's enough to put the forward off rather than grow some fucking knackers and actually try something radical like actually attacking the ball for a change. Not the first time I've questioned Janmaat either when he's been sent off, just like Capitano Courageous, when the going get's tough he chucks the towel in and lets someone else deal with a skinning instead of himself. This club, man. Swansea put the Ashley method well and truly to shame, the fucking size of them and they make us look mugs as they actually try to build a team without focusing on who they can make a buck from. So many of our team today are just not up to it and are made to look even worse as they don't play in a purpose built side but a squad made for profit where the teams needs and wants come a distant second to the fucking parasite who owns the club. Absolute fucking garbage and if they don't get what is required then we're hoping for three worse teams than ourselves. It doesn't have to be like this but it is.

As bad as that game was, hopefully there were a few learning points for mclaren. Some of which were already pointed out by posters on here. 3 Main points for me.

Janmaat was playing well offensively just finding it difficult to contain montero. His first yellow was unnecessary and second was just down right stupid. I thought mbemba done well to control montero apart from the time they scored the goal. You can't just expect him to switch positions and totally control a player full of confidence and with no support from team mates.

And here comes my first point, the main reason we were exposed time and time again down that right, was because that bstard obertan left us exposed so many times without providing anything up front. He misplaced passes so many times and if this continues our new boys will give up making runs because they know only 1 out of 20 will come to them.

Controversially, If I had this crop of players at my disposal, I would play janmaat right wing, drop obertan and play mbemba full back. Taylor and colo central (I know both slow and vulnerable) but I genuinely feel 70% of our deficiencies are down to obertan and drastic measures are needed to correct them.

1. Light bulb needs to start on bench next game.

Mitrovic made his presence felt as soon as he came. Mclaren should have started him. The yellow card he got was an absolute joke. That ref was over excited about the players reputation and was biased in all his decisions against him.

2. Mitrovic needs to start next game. With or without cisse is for debate.

Colback and anita. Starting them 2 was suppose to sure up the defence away from home. But all it did was invite pressure and make us start the game on the back foot . Both played too deep in my opinion.

3. Either one of them needs to be pushed further up or be dropped.

Why put on rolando when we're down to 10 men and got none of the ball. Such an exciting talent being told to just Chase the ball.

Overall, lots of things to learn. Even if we lose against manure, we atleast need to put in a better performances

As bad as that game was, hopefully there were a few learning points for mclaren. Some of which were already pointed out by posters on here. 3 Main points for me.

Janmaat was playing well offensively just finding it difficult to contain montero. His first yellow was unnecessary and second was just down right stupid. I thought mbemba done well to control montero apart from the time they scored the goal. You can't just expect him to switch positions and totally control a player full of confidence and with no support from team mates.

And here comes my first point, the main reason we were exposed time and time again down that right, was because that bstard obertan left us exposed so many times without providing anything up front. He misplaced passes so many times and if this continues our new boys will give up making runs because they know only 1 out of 20 will come to them.

Controversially, If I had this crop of players at my disposal, I would play janmaat right wing, drop obertan and play mbemba full back. Taylor and colo central (I know both slow and vulnerable) but I genuinely feel 70% of our deficiencies are down to obertan and drastic measures are needed to correct them.

1. Light bulb needs to start on bench next game.

Mitrovic made his presence felt as soon as he came. Mclaren should have started him. The yellow card he got was an absolute joke. That ref was over excited about the players reputation and was biased in all his decisions against him.

2. Mitrovic needs to start next game. With or without cisse is for debate.

Colback and anita. Starting them 2 was suppose to sure up the defence away from home. But all it did was invite pressure and make us start the game on the back foot . Both played too deep in my opinion.

3. Either one of them needs to be pushed further up or be dropped.

Why put on rolando when we're down to 10 men and got none of the ball. Such an exciting talent being told to just Chase the ball.

Overall, lots of things to learn. Even if we lose against manure, we atleast need to put in a better performances

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33948474

Nothing to learn