Haydnator

Anyone who gets upset when Ben Arfa is brought up shouldn't go on twitter any time soon. Quite a few people pointing out that we've wasted North of £25m trying to replace him.

On worse players who've made less of an impact :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly what Ashley deserves though.

No tears will shed in CT Towers. Simply not cut out for this league.

Bring Back Shane.

I've generally found people who describe their home or work with 'Towers' after the name tend to be unmitigated, colossal puddings.

Glad you're the exception to the rule, CT! :good:

;)

You look at the team that Stoke have assembled, Bojan, Shaqiri, Arnautović, Afellay. That's a lot of mavericks, but it's working. Mercurial talents lighting up the league, at Stoke?!

'Can he do it on a rainy night in Stoke?' has clearly been one of their key scouting criteria.

Mental really, falls into a similar category as Tiote leaving for me in that I think he can definitely do a job for us but McClaren doesn't seem interested. I'd rather sell him because loaning him out doesn't really do us much good does it?

Utter embarrassment this club like, fully agree with the lad Fish is on about saying we've basically spunked 25m on Ben Arfa replacements. This is a lad many on here were adamant would come and fail and he has came and failed (of course there is obviously blame at the feet of management for this but either way), worrying that people on a forum saw what our scouting team were blind to.

I've started reading the book soccernomics and I couldn't help but think of the Cabella and Thauvin mess when he was discussing player relocation. I know many have probably read this but the jist was some clubs are willing to spend up to 25k on a relocation agent for new players who would set new players up with phones, cars, apartments as well as assist their girlfriends/wives getting settled, basically allowing the new player to concentrate on football however some clubs baulk at that extra cost (despite the player costing millions). I do wonder if we're one of the clubs who don't bother with that sort of thing, especially with our cheap cunt owner.

I blame him, if some cunts paid 12 million for me and I took a bit of stick I'd be breaking my neck to prove the fuckers wrong. I don't think he wanted to come here in the first place like, he'd already knocked us back before and we've forced his club's hand with a ridiculous offer. A proper shit show of a transfer really.

I blame him, if some cunts paid 12 million for me and I took a bit of stick I'd be breaking my neck to prove the fuckers wrong. I don't think he wanted to come here in the first place like, he'd already knocked us back before and we've forced his club's hand with a ridiculous offer. A proper shit show of a transfer really.

Spot on.He's fucked about from day one.When given the chance in league games he's basically took the piss.He's here to fuck about and pick up his money whist putting in no fuckin effort.

Aye that and as Ant says him coming on the back of a shocker of a season makes his signing a really strange one. Nothing about him has ever suggested he'd be a good fit here. It's also amazing that while Carr was watching him last season he didn't notice Payet!