To all the Aussies out there..

Radgina

Come back when your country has won something tbh

82625[/snapback]

We have to carry you at the Winter Olympics like last time?

82631[/snapback]

Make sure you stay off the Vick's Sinex tbh.

Come back when your country has won something tbh

82625[/snapback]

We have to carry you at the Winter Olympics like last time?

82631[/snapback]

Fuck me it's the AF anti-christ!!

Wacky will be targetting you next I don't doubt (when he bores of the other one...) :(

82633[/snapback]

tbh I already hate the cunt and to find out he's an Anti-English sweaty sock explains the bitterness in his posts.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

If anyone knows of a cheap and cheerful (but clean!) hotel in Sydney, can you let me know please.  Looks like I'm heading out there in April.

83275[/snapback]

I can recommend a decent hostel like.

If anyone knows of a cheap and cheerful (but clean!) hotel in Sydney, can you let me know please.  Looks like I'm heading out there in April.

83275[/snapback]

83278[/snapback]

Any recommendations gratefully received at the mo - thanks :(

83275[/snapback]

83278[/snapback]

83289[/snapback]

Wattle House in Glebe.

83275[/snapback]

83278[/snapback]

83289[/snapback]

Clicky

83275[/snapback]

83278[/snapback]

83289[/snapback]

Clicky

83292[/snapback]

Excllent, cheers petal. I'm being a bit snobby about having en-suite at the moment but I shall have to see what the finances are like!

Nice, clean, friendly place in a good location too. About 30-45 mins walk to downtown Sydney/Harbour area with plenty of buses running. It's a nice suburb and it's bit of a studenty area (near the uni) so there's loads of nice/cheap take away places/cafes nearby.

Anyone noticed that Blaydon has turned up on Newcastle-Online?

82468[/snapback]

Any sign of Bennie, Tyne or Adidas yet?

83252[/snapback]

I thought he'd been born again and became Toonelaide.

83255[/snapback]

:o

83325[/snapback]

He raves for the Lord, imo :(

You could mention 'Bar Oz' has ceased to exist :(

83251[/snapback]

That was the one in Newcastle? I remember going to that website i think and thinking when i get to Newcastle this is where im going to go.... obviously i wont be going there now.

83251[/snapback]

That was the one in Newcastle? I remember going to that website i think and thinking when i get to Newcastle this is where im going to go.... obviously i wont be going there now.

83384[/snapback]

Yeah, it was shit though tbh.

83251[/snapback]

83384[/snapback]

Yeah, it was shit though tbh.

83557[/snapback]

The only good thing about that bar was the round pool table !!!Good laugh after a few Fosters....

tbh I already hate the cunt and to find out he's an Anti-English sweaty sock explains the bitterness in his posts.

83264[/snapback]

Awwwww :***************************)

83275[/snapback]

Cath what are you looking for?

Seeing I'm the resident Sydney contributor I maybe able to help?

Glebe is ok but there are better suburbs.

If you are here for a while serviced apartments are the way to go and they are all over the place.

If you want to drink lots of VB/tooheys/carlton (no-one drinks fosters here) and hang with your backpacking country people - sweaty and lobster red, Kings Cross/Bondi or Coogee (prounced could_gee) are the stereotypical places.

There are lots of cheaper and good motels in North Sydney (across our tyne bridge.)

If you know where in Sydney you have to be it would help as the place is almost a 50km radius.

PM me and I can help (if you want).

83275[/snapback]

Cath what are you looking for?

Seeing I'm the resident Sydney contributor I maybe able to help?

Glebe is ok but there are better suburbs.

If you are here for a while serviced apartments are the way to go and they are all over the place.

If you want to drink lots of VB/tooheys/carlton (no-one drinks fosters here) and hang with your backpacking country people - sweaty and lobster red, Kings Cross/Bondi or Coogee (prounced could_gee) are the stereotypical places.

There are lots of cheaper and good motels in North Sydney (across our tyne bridge.)

If you know where in Sydney you have to be it would help as the place is almost a 50km radius.

PM me and I can help (if you want).

84141[/snapback]

Very much obliged Sammy. :huh: