E-Cigarettes / Vapourisers

Christmas Tree

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Been a bit hit and miss with this.

Started off with a disposable efag which tasted pretty shit and only lasted a few days. Went back to fags.

Then did a bit research and bought a Vype epen from boots. It had very good reviews but mine seemed to play up after a few days. Went back to fags.

A fortnight ago at a Boldon bong party, I tried a chaps ecig and it was perfect. This lead me to a local vape shop and I bought a Kangertech Evod £22 and fruit salad liquid.

Excellent in every respect. Loads of flavours available. I was always a tad sceptical of fags not tasting like fags but now I'm converted.

Haven't even thought of smoking a real tab in a fortnight. :)

Been a bit hit and miss with this.

Started off with a disposable efag which tasted pretty shit and only lasted a few days. Went back to fags.

Then did a bit research and bought a Vype epen from boots. It had very good reviews but mine seemed to play up after a few days. Went back to fags.

A fortnight ago at a Boldon bong party, I tried a chaps ecig and it was perfect. This lead me to a local vape shop and I bought a Kangertech Evod £22 and fruit salad liquid.

Excellent in every respect. Loads of flavours available. I was always a tad sceptical of fags not tasting like fags but now I'm converted.

Haven't even thought of smoking a real tab in a fortnight. :)

I only use mine to stop over smoking...ie Vape in the day, 4/5 fags at night.

Been off the fags nearly 2 years using mine. Getting cancer probably helped a bit mind. Down to the lowest strength liquid now, not bad from 20 tabs a day.

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening, Robert.

I think what TGQ was implying, is that if you're not already a smoker looking to move to a safer option, why start a habit which is (while a lot safer than smoking, maybe even benign), a greater risk than fresh air?  And will, unequivocally, make you look like a cunt.

For those looking for a new/intro smoke, I'm currently using a KBOX 160 with a Kanger Subtank mini and Nickel coils.  Along with self-made flavourless juice and temperature control, it's the safest smoke we can currently hope for.  But yes, you will still look like a cunt.

Good evening, Robert.

I think what TGQ was implying, is that if you're not already a smoker looking to move to a safer option, why start a habit which is (while a lot safer than smoking, maybe even benign), a greater risk than fresh air? And will, unequivocally, make you look like a cunt.

For those looking for a new/intro smoke, I'm currently using a KBOX 160 with a Kanger Subtank mini and Nickel coils. Along with self-made flavourless juice and temperature control, it's the safest smoke we can currently hope for. But yes, you will still look like a cunt.

If you have a big hipster beard, skinny jeans and those shoes they wear, will they be bothered about looking like a cunt by smoking e cigarettes?

Amazing difference it's made to my chest in 6 weeks. Don't get up coughing and spluttering anymore and feel a world healthier.

I can't believe what a tit you were for starting making again in the first place. It wipes off any benefit from healthy living.

I can't believe what a tit you were for starting making again in the first place. It wipes off any benefit from healthy living.

Just the way it is with an addiction I suppose. Never thought for a moment after 7 or 8 years I would touch a tab.

But too much drink while watching the Derby snared me.

You should be giving these things away free and saving the NHS billions.

Just the way it is with an addiction I suppose. Never thought for a moment after 7 or 8 years I would touch a tab.

But too much drink while watching the Derby snared me.

You should be giving these things away free and saving the NHS billions.

Nah, they're getting £350m a week because we voted Brexit.

Good evening, Robert.

I think what TGQ was implying, is that if you're not already a smoker looking to move to a safer option, why start a habit which is (while a lot safer than smoking, maybe even benign), a greater risk than fresh air?  And will, unequivocally, make you look like a cunt.

For those looking for a new/intro smoke, I'm currently using a KBOX 160 with a Kanger Subtank mini and Nickel coils.  Along with self-made flavourless juice and temperature control, it's the safest smoke we can currently hope for.  But yes, you will still look like a cunt.

I don't think that smoking ecigarettes makes anyone look like a cunt. Trying to smoke something that looks like a walkman however...

Kanger-kbox160-800x800.jpg

If you have a big hipster beard, skinny jeans and those shoes they wear, will they be bothered about looking like a cunt by smoking e cigarettes?

Have you been spying on me?

I don't think that smoking ecigarettes makes anyone look like a cunt. Trying to smoke something that looks like a walkman however...

Kanger-kbox160-800x800.jpg

All the best smokes are box mods.  It's almost all for the batteries it needs to make it through a day on such a powerful device.

The throat hit is just too good to resist.