Fifa 16

Andrew

I got this last week for my xboxone. Played last years after a break since probably 98.

I got Pogba in one of my free packs so sold him and have built basically the Barca team, minus Iniesta, Messi, Suarez and Neymar.

I have never played a game online (haven't played any of my Xbox games online tbh) but if any of you fancy a game/battering me, PM me and I will try and add you if I can figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my team at the moment:

reNLY4H.jpg

KzqJxBl.jpg

Haven't been able to try out the IF Gundogan and second IF Lewandowski since their upgrades yesterday yet, looking forward to doing so.

Have to say though, this is my third Lewandowski (previously owned a non IF and the record breaker one), and so far at least I've never been totally sold on him - I just find he's less in the game than that IF Kruse that I love. He goes missing - maybe I just need to find ways to get him more involved? Would counteract how I like to play though, which is counter-attacking and switching the ball across the wings to my LW/RW. Going to give this Lewandowski a fair amount of time as he's the most expensive card I've ever bought on any FIFA.

But if I sell him I can afford the IF Naldo and possibly the upgraded IF Mkhitaryan who I've been looking at this morning. With that said Douglas Costa is fantastic in this despite having an unfairly low rating... so I'm not sure it's worth getting another RW in as Bellarabi is decent, and I like Sidney Sam as an impact player off the bench.

Anyway, should have bought an Xbox One like Ant... I WANT ZANETTI.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Fuck me... think I managed to throw away the lead within the last 5 minutes of the match about 5 times in a row there, managing to not get promoted in the process when if I'd held on to just one of those leads I would have. Managed to lose 1 game all season and not get promoted.

Have to laugh, really.

• 2 weeks later...

Im using this at the moment and am trying to figure out how to turn 270k coins into a legend I actually want, probably in place of Marchisio or Mandzukic

That Perisic inform is absolutely ridiculous btw

H98OZEi.jpg

Gotten rid of Lahm and replaced him with Piszczek (Lahm was decent but not worth it for me, very expensive for a full back, and I think I actually prefer Piszczek and Diekmeier's workrates), and then sold that 91 rated Lewandowski so I could afford his third in form (the 92 rated card). Ridiculously good card - provided he gets good service, else he still seems to go missing for me a little bit although he's superb at hold up play (89 physical rating). Off the top of my head I can only recall one shot which wasn't actually on target since I got him (and that was a scissor kick volley). He either tests the keeper, hits the woodwork, powers in a header, or smashes it in the corner.

Replaced Naldo with his in form card too, monster at the back. Bought Mkhitayran's in form too, now my go to right winger. My main squad is pretty good now - not sure how I've managed that as I've had awful luck for the most part with packs, and I haven't spent £100s on them either.

Added Muller, in form Wendt (very solid left back) and (KP) Boateng to my fitness squad. Want the upgraded Douglas Costa card but he's about 65-80k on PS4 at the moment and I'm hoping/expecting that price to go down eventually as it seems too much to me. Got about 180k coins in the bank but in no rush to spend them.

Either of you two ever had a Bundesliga squad or have you always gone for Premier League/Serie A teams?

Couldn't decide what to do with 260k I had so I made a bundesliga team

Leno

Piszcek

Matip if

Boateng

Alaba

Vidal

Xhaka if

Lahm

Costa up

Aubameyang up

Reus

Going to play with it tomorrow night but think it might take over my serie a team so I might end up selling that off if it's good and do some upgrades

• 2 months later...

Quit playing this for a while last week.

Just wasn't enjoying it as much as I have in the past. Spent a little bit of real money during TOTS and felt obliged to play it instead of a newer title, was winding me up a bit (to my shame as it's just a game), so decided to just pack it in for a little while.

Anyway, enough of my life story, here's my current team:

ItemS5h.png

I've got about 300k left to spend when I get back to it, but to be honest there isn't a card I need that I don't have. Maybe a striker to replace Aubameyang off the bench, such as TOTS Hernandez or another in form Lewandowski.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, the max they get is base Chem. It's quite interesting. I've had a lot of IFs and tots cards over the years but I'm pretty split on whether they ever felt worth having or not.

Interesting bug though.

Yeah especially that they can be played in any position and not lose fitness either! Be interesting if there is any ramifications from this with the amount of money and time poured into the game to get "better" cards when some are bugged to not perform as well as their NIF cards.

Not that I'm expecting any ramifications but it's interesting nonetheless.

• 2 months later...