Newcastle United V Arsenal // St James Park // 12.45 KO

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye. If you've got that in your make up then you're a cunt, and you're going to get and deserve plenty of cards for it. I don't think anyone can blame the ref for sending him off tbh.

I'm amazed people are defending Mitrovic. He totally deserves what he got.

I'm not defending him, he's a cretin (as his 2 yellows prior to this game show) and he shouldn't have given the ref the decision to make. The ref made the wrong decision though, it should have been a yellow.

I'm not defending him, he's a cretin (as his 2 yellows prior to this game show) and he shouldn't have given the ref the decision to make. The ref made the wrong decision though, it should have been a yellow.

It's more yellow than it is red, but there's definitely the option of a red in it and the ref took it. Granted, Marriner is a fucking awful ref, but first and foremost the blame lies with our new dickhead striker.

Changed the channel from Arsenal TV/BT Sports and am a lot less annoyed now.

One of them honestly said "The ref has to give what he thinks is right" after that mental 5-10 minutes in the middle of them all bitching constantly about arsenal not having a penalty.

:lol: Just saw a picture of Thauvin arriving at the ground pre-match and he was decked out in a tux like Mbemba was, reckon he was taking the piss out of Mbemba or has Mbemba took it upon himself to say that's how it's done?

It's more yellow than it is red, but there's definitely the option of a red in it and the ref took it. Granted, Marriner is a fucking awful ref, but first and foremost the blame lies with our new dickhead striker.

Will be interesting to see if he can top Cisse's total of being suspended for 10 games (or whatever it was) last season. He's certainly off to a promising start.

:lol: Just saw a picture of Thauvin arriving at the ground pre-match and he was decked out in a tux like Mbemba was, reckon he was taking the piss out of Mbemba or has Mbemba took it upon himself to say that's how it's done?

Mbemba is still coming to matches in one.

Hope that just becomes a thing our team does tbh

Will be interesting to see if he can top Cisse's total of being suspended for 10 games (or whatever it was) last season. He's certainly off to a promising start.

Aye, I thought we were into making sure they have the right psychological make-up etc. Fuck knows who was doing the research on this clown face.

You're talking shite Gemmil tbf

He's. It going round handing out haymakers, he misjudged the tackle by a fraction of a second. Keep your knickers on

The point is, if you put a player in that position who has no malicious intent, he doesn't end up with his studs planted in the kid's shin. You're talking shite if you're genuinely trying to say that that was just a mis-timed tackle and nothing more.

I'd like to see Perez come on if he's going to bring a forward on. I think with us being down to 10 a bloke that harries and works like Perez would be better than Cisse who will just stay forward waiting for chances.

The point is, if you put a player in that position who has no malicious intent, he doesn't end up with his studs planted in the kid's shin. You're talking shite if you're genuinely trying to say that that was just a mis-timed tackle and nothing more.

He'll have gone in to 'let him know he's there' or some such bollocks. Old school stuff.

Problem is, we're now going to have every club we play against trying to get him sent off. Can he handle that?