West Ham United v Newcastle United 14/9/15 20:00 KO (On Sky)

Haydnator

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haidara is not Premier League quality. Desperate for Dummett to get back now.

Aye Haidara is fucking wank, any coaching he has had from when he started playing to now would have told him to stay on his feet in that situation. Not blaming the goal squarely on him mind the full useless 11 are to thank for that. We look fucking crap tbh and it's terrifying that we look completely toothless.

I can't be arsed to watch the midfield duo of Anita and Colback anymore tbh as they're tragic as a pairing, if they are the starting pairing again next match I'll be switching off.

It's fucking gash this like. Can't defend, incapable of incisive passing, can't deliver a set piece and playing with a lone striker who has the touch of a discotheque drunk. We're so fucking pedestrian too, we must be the easiest team to defend against in the entire league.

I feel sorry for Cisse as he is a really good instinctive finisher but he is not the type of player to lead the line alone.

There's no build up to our play at all, it's all just random (mis)adventure. We fluke possession, ramble the ball upfield, doss around on the edge of the box waiting for Janmaat to come charging up field and take a shot. That's our game plan, on today's evidence.