West Ham United v Newcastle United 14/9/15 20:00 KO (On Sky)

Haydnator

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anita and Colback again, fuck right off.

I still think they've played well... who is it that people think we're sidelining for them? Could have Sissoko in the middle and Aarons playing I guess, but they've really not been bad.

I still think they've played well... who is it that people think we're sidelining for them? Could have Sissoko in the middle and Aarons playing I guess, but they've really not been bad.

It's not the player's performances that I have the gripe with, it's the shape of the team and the game plan with two defensive midfielders in the middle of the park. Every game is the same, sit back and allow the opposition to dominate. We will never go anywhere with this system.

It's not the player's performances that I have the gripe with, it's the shape of the team and the game plan with two defensive midfielders in the middle of the park. Every game is the same, sit back and allow the opposition to dominate. We will never go anywhere with this system.

We've played 2 teams that are expected to be well above us in the league where that is to be expected and 2 games where we were beaten by a good swansea and actually had more possession against southampton.

what do you suggest otherwise?

We invited pressure at Swansea in the first half, gave them far too much of the ball.

We invited pressure at Old Trafford in the first half, gave them far too much of the ball.

We invited pressure against Arsenal in the first half, gave them far too much of the ball.

There's a pattern emerging here.

Same Gloom, Why sissoko over perez ?

Saying 4 2 3 1 doesn't work is a bit premature . It's going to take games to get these lot away from the years of Carver / Pardew coaching.

Hell of a goal mind. Hope the lads can kick on from this, early days. Need a win here though.

Edited by scoobos