Metal Gear Solid 5

Andrew

Just got it today. The prologue is one of the best pieces of video gaming I've seen in ages. As cinematic as the best MGS moments, only there's a real escalating pace to it, similar to the best moments in Uncharted. The first mission is a good example of what this is going to be; missions designed to give you multiple ways through and it's good fun running into outposts and taking them all out without being seen.

I can't wait until I can actually use Quiet because Jesus Christ, the sneaking in Mission 14 is the most aggravating thing I can remember being put through in years. I can't just rampage in with my gatling gun toting robot and destroy everything because "they might kill the prisoner!" I'd rather he be dead than crawl around 4 different swamps, waiting for the AI interpreter to finish his fucking tab before driving to the next pointless place. Instead, I'll get spotted by a guard with Batman vision from 100m away and restart from the last checkpoint. Which is fucking miles away. What a bag of shit this mission is. Anything that restricts my options in a game like this can get fucked right off. Might wait for the credits and send the mission designer a parcel of shite in the post.

Just googled where the shit muncher I need to extract is and am doing it that way. I will bypass your terrible forced boredom, Kojima. I will and I'll be happy about it.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione